What is the best CoB song?

im looking for trouble...

SIXPOUNDER!!
very cool , catchy riffin' and uberclassical solos.
I think i actually heard some gay Slipknot/Korn/Whatever shit song that completely stole the main riff of 6pounder. Those nu metal pricks will never learn...

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Of course I'd like to blast 'em maximum power but you've got neighbours and other people in the house who don't listen to music like this and think that I want to listen to it loud just to offend them!

Earphones?

I dunno, guess I'm lucky that while my family like *some* of the music I listen to, they can appreciate that when I listen to the music that they don't like, if I have it on loud I'm not being a little rebel cunt and trying to piss them off. Maybe it's something to do with me pretty much missing out the phase of using music to fuck people off when I was 13 or something...

Many of you guys seems not to enjoy Something Wild. But this album is SO fucking great. I'm surprised none of you said Deadnight warrior as the best songs.
About In the Shadows... yeah in the fuckin shadows guys... Well im gonna shut up about this album cause im gonna praise every song ^^ but it is so huge. And this fucking dude composed all the music @ the age of 17...
There's no song over all the others to me. Each albums (exept FTR ;)) coutain songs I enjoy a bit less... like weaker songs. I'd say Touch Like an Angel of death for SW, wrath within for Hatebreeder, and the three last songs off HCDR (You're Better Off Dead, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood and HCDR).
Although I do enjoy TLS and Knucklduster a lot.

I have always thought that Bed of Razors is their best song, as it doesn't contain any parts I dislike at all, as some of their other songs do. Like i.e. Downfall and Silent Night, Bodom Night are great songs, but I do think that some of the parts of these songs could have been different. I don't say that I am able to write better music at all, but I don't think I have to, to have this opinion.

everytime i die is definately growing on me... i used to hate it... why the fuck i did is anyone's guess....

There' not one song I don't like which makes COB my alltime favourite band. But I guess my personal favs are Downfall, Follow the reaper, Everytime I die, Northern comfort (!!), Kissing the shadows and HCDR.

pretty much agree with sister of sorrow, but i can't name any favs at all. changes from month to month.