What is the best CoB song?

Too much of Bodom's songs are just simple chord progressions with solo wanking.... not much to it really. So to say "can you write a better song" is stupid, because it's just really basic music theory AND people generally know what is "good" music when they hear it. Listen to Nevermore's newest album, Loomis kills Laiho in every aspect.

Anyways, Downfall I guess...

Botfly said:
Too much of Bodom's songs are just simple chord progressions with solo wanking.... not much to it really. So to say "can you write a better song" is stupid, because it's just really basic music theory AND people generally know what is "good" music when they hear it. Listen to Nevermore's newest album, Loomis kills Laiho in every aspect.

Anyways, Downfall I guess...

I think that CoB is like mixing Slayer and.. any other band you could say writes creative and emotional music. Maybe if CoB are making a cover of Nevermore's Next in Line then we'll see.

Bed of Razors
Northern Comfort
Kissing the Shadows
Warheart

Old COB is just incomparable.
I dont have any songs from something wild though, because for me that album just kinda blends... in a good way

MetalWarheart666 said:
:lol: :lol: You really crack me up you know? hahaah

Eh, I can't pick a definate one.. but some I really love are Warheart, Towards Dead End, Lake Bodom and Everytime I Die
what can I say?

^ Were you who said "Norther Comfort makes me want to go out to the street running, yelling and rising my arms."? :D

Wtf.... I always thought Northern Comfort was the most forgettable CoB song there is.. after Touch Like Angel of Death of course.. I mean I can't even get the song's melody to my head after two weeks of not listening to FtR, because some motherfucker asked if she could borrow it, and I was like fuck, um, well.. and she's not returned it, promised she'll bring it tomorrow like ten times.. and now her little sister has lost it.. fucking retards.. did not convince my trust to lend something another time..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Wtf.... I always thought Northern Comfort was the most forgettable CoB song there is.. after Touch Like Angel of Death of course.. I mean I can't even get the song's melody to my head after two weeks of not listening to FtR, because some motherfucker asked if she could borrow it, and I was like fuck, um, well.. and she's not returned it, promised she'll bring it tomorrow like ten times.. and now her little sister has lost it.. fucking retards.. did not convince my trust to lend something another time..

Profanity v2.0

i really like northern comfort too.
mask of sanity, hatebreeder and everytime i die are on the top of the list with it. but there's just too many good songs (i cant honestly think of one that i dislike totally) and its hard to pick.

Mask of Sanity, two nice solos, nothing else.

I think Taste My Scythe is actually pretty good, I love the low guitar riffs that rhyme with the vocals. You've gotta forgive the vocals though as this was after all meant to be Red Light in My Eyes pt.III..