what is wrong with Lithium?

just a few things:

1: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA:lol:
2: i don't really have an opinion, he's ok so far he doesn't flame people...oh wait...:loco:
3: Alex i can't believe you actually took time to make this thread....:Smug:

hatecrewchick said:
just a few things:

1: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA:lol:
2: i don't really have an opinion, he's ok so far he doesn't flame people...oh wait...:loco:
3: Alex i can't believe you actually took time to make this thread....:Smug:

Here's someone that knows what she's saying. ''Alex'', do u actually have a fucking life? Looking up on almost every post I have? Do u really think I give fuck? Go work on yer bass project with ''friends'' and shut the fuck up. This thread is lame and pointless....

Dude, you're only making a fool out of yourself, so far, there have been 4 threads about me with names like ''Lithium sucks'' ''Nirvana sucks'', ''testtube baby'' and so on. It only underlines the fact that you and your battleheart fuckfaces are gay and lame...get a fuckin life will ya?

Cunt...

Don't know, ask the thread started he has to check some closets for a life or something. Maybe under your bed Alex?

This thread is simply gay and lying, the only ones who would actually agree with Alex on this ones are the one who like to suck hiss balls, try and earn respect and don't even have their own opinion...
Im happy to see that at least some people know what they have to believe (meaning Homer, imisseverygoodshow and hatecrewchick) and stand their ground instead of following gay opinions...and common mate, if i'd actually want to i'd be doing some research on your posts now and show you some of your own gay ass posts like you did about lithium, its simply all about how you post it.

But frankly im not into bashing you and defending lithium at the moment, just tought you should know this is a pointless and gay thread (as goes for your "taking up webspace")

Glycerine said:
This thread is simply gay and lying, the only ones who would actually agree with Alex on this ones are the one who like to suck hiss balls, try and earn respect and don't even have their own opinion...
Im happy to see that at least some people know what they have to believe (meaning Homer, imisseverygoodshow and hatecrewchick) and stand their ground instead of following gay opinions...and common mate, if i'd actually want to i'd be doing some research on your posts now and show you some of your own gay ass posts like you did about lithium, its simply all about how you post it.

But frankly im not into bashing you and defending lithium at the moment, just tought you should know this is a pointless and gay thread (as goes for your "taking up webspace")

Your wasting your time.

way back in your ass you penis...i could fucking care less??instead of talking shit, how about you stick it to the point and stop blocking Ruins' ass, i think he can handle this one on his own...and else you shouldn't start a thread like this

Lithium said:
So far, there have been 4 threads about me with names like ''Lithium sucks'' ''Nirvana sucks'', ''testtube baby'' and so on.

lol Sorry that just made me chuckle a bit. By the way i don't see anything wrong with Lithium.

Glycerine said:
way back in your ass you penis...i could fucking care less??instead of talking shit, how about you stick it to the point and stop blocking Ruins' ass, i think he can handle this one on his own...and else you shouldn't start a thread like this

Poor attempt at owning, would you like to go for double jeopardy where the scores can really change?

peace time!

mike_3_1.jpg