what is wrong with Lithium?

guys....Grow Fucking Up!
turbo you're like 19/20 and so are you glycerine! Is this useless-lame-ass-fucked-up-non-entertaining-flaming really necessary?!?!?
I like you both but this really is so fucking stupid!

hatecrewchick said:
guys....Grow Fucking Up!
turbo you're like 19/20 and so are you glycerine! Is this useless-lame-ass-fucked-up-non-entertaining-flaming really necessary?!?!?
I like you both but this really is so fucking stupid!

Stop trying to get laid, Judith.:lol:

:lol: ,I love internet arguments,and to gycerine or how ever you spell it,im not sucking the balls of ruins.I thought this before he made this thread
and
@lithium He didnt search for your posts that were all pretty much all in the same thread
Ed%20and%20his%20retarded%20friend%20BOBO.jpg

The arguments just dont make any sense...i mean look at it:

One guy: Spam
Feel The Force: +1
Lithium: Yup

now you tell me how many of those posts you've seen in this forum, and i'll tell you its one load of them...so why take it out on one guy?

Conti said:
:lol: ,I love internet arguments,and to gycerine or how ever you spell it,im not sucking the balls of ruins.I thought this before he made this thread
and
@lithium He didnt search for your posts that were all pretty much all in the same thread
Ed%20and%20his%20retarded%20friend%20BOBO.jpg

That pic isn't funny....tell that to someone who has a retarded little brother, and he'll break you. And as to what you said; you pretend not to be a total cumface eventhough u can't even spell G L Y C E R I N E.

YOU, not the poor bloke on that picture, are the retard