what is wrong with Lithium?

FallingDownInRuins said:
i don't have anything with the gaining respect, i said that you do.

edit: your the sentence is irrelevant for me

so how about stop whining about this respect? oh yeah, and +1 to the guy that offered an What's wrong with FallingDownInRuins thread, but im not lowering myself to his standards

@ Lithium
you only wish that i was.... i got on your nerves and very badly which makes me happy :heh:

@Glycerine
who's whinnying!? IDIOT i said that YOU are trying to gain respect, and i toled you that there IS NO lader of respect
this whole argument wasn't even with you nor about you and you stick in and take sides, deal with the consequences

FallingDownInRuins said:
@Glycerine
who's whinnying!? IDIOT i said that YOU are trying to gain respect, and i toled you that there IS NO lader of respect
this whole argument wasn't even with you nor about you and you stick in and take sides, deal with the consequences

I know it says ''@ Glycerine'', but for the sake of all the people in this place....Could you repeat that in English please, your words don't make sence u idiot

And calm the fuck down

:lol: read again and again and again till it brakes thru the barrier of your stupidity and you'll get it meaning

:Smug: you really don't get it do you, ill try to sum it up for you:

1: you say: stop trying to get respect and *lot of bullshit* (not this thread)
2: i say: im not trying to gain respect (not this thread)
3: you say: stop trying to get respect and again, a load of bullshit
4: i say: im not trying to gain respect, and since you're the one who keeps bringing this up it must mean that respect is such a big deal for you
5: you say: WEEEEEEEEIRGH, *load of crap* not true *bad attempt at flaming* you're gay and lying *even worse attempt at flaming* and whatever you say is not true (its sort of getting repetetive)

oh and btw, i hope this is gaining me loads of respect now so Turbo will suck my balls aswel

a fuck, so i made a mistake!
hum should i say thank you for correction?
na fuck you any way :rolleyes:

xxxckbxxxalexi666x said:
you should know this. there is something wrong with you. maybe someone should make There is something wrong with FallingDonInRuins thread?

Seriously, why do you think so?
I mean he has arguments and he doesn´t just post things like "Lithium is a suxxx00000r11111!!!1!!!".

Nashira said:
Seriously, why do you think so?
I mean he has arguments and he doesn´t just post things like "Lithium is a suxxx00000r11111!!!1!!!".
arguments? :err:

Glycerine said:
good one, the turbo sig is starting to annoy me...delete it while you're at it

The signature has been here longer than you and most of the people that have posted on this thread. The answer is no, its easier for you to get deleted.:Smug: