what is wrong with Lithium?

HomerJ_123 said:
arguments? :err:

i wouldn't mind a serious thread with serious arguments, but lest face it he's got none (like Homer thinks)...
i mean the quotes come from:
What would you rather...
You know you've been too much on Um when...

those threads are simply full of spam, point out one post thats not the same as the one Lithium and ill be happy to admit im wrong...but face it spam threads = spamming = gay posts

I never said you or Homer have no arguments. I mean you can post your opinion without using the weirdest expletives. So it can be taken serious.

But I never saw one serious post of Lithium without any expletives what makes it look stupid.

if Lithium had quarter of your intellect Glycerine the world would be better place

FallingDownInRuins said:
if Lithium had quarter of your intellect Glycerine the world would be better place
is that a compliment?:lol:
alright ill give up on it, i've said my opinion now im leaving this thread

FallingDownInRuins said:

Face it, you got owned by him, and are now sucking his balls.

Stop it will ya?

i will face it that i got owned when i will get owned.
as far for Glycerine, i don't know... its fucked situation....
you own lithium but on other hand its not something so great to be proud of :Smug:

FallingDownInRuins said:
as far for Glycerine, i don't know... its fucked situation....

thats what i tell my girlfriends when i break up with them...you're not breaking up with me are you?:erk:

DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR "GIRLFRIEND" ???? have i ever been your "girlfriend" you dumb fuck
if you bring the girlfriend issue... why won't you answer your honey why you don't log online on msn, BOY

FallingDownInRuins said:
DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR "GIRLFRIEND" ???? have i ever been your "girlfriend" you dumb fuck
if you bring the girlfriend issue... why won't you answer your honey why you don't log online on msn, BOY

How many times do i have to tell you, boy?
Calm down or shut the fuck up, and stop bumping this lame thread u retard.

FallingDownInRuins said:

ouch, i got your sensitive side huh?

Lithium said:
How many times do i have to tell you, boy?
Calm down or shut the fuck up, and stop bumping this lame thread u retard.
and who rattled your cradle with filth you useless ass?

FallingDownInRuins said:
and who rattled your cradle with filth you useless ass?

Your attemps to copy Turbo are getting more pathetic every post u make
So please, die u fuck

I read the first post and wont bother reading the 5 pages after.

Lithium is dumb, and trying to have a logical debate in Lithium's ass-eating is dumber. When someone is dumb you don't go "well lets look at this intelligently, I think he's c00l!"

Joonas is seriously waaayyyy cooler than Lithium, IN YOUR FACE is waaaayyyyy cooler than Lithium. they both know people here think they are gay, and each don't care. Lithium is seriously in homo-denial. Like, the main reason he is such the dumb cunt is because he thinks he is some sort of "0mg Ub3r c00l tr00" guy, and that he "runs" this forum with his "1337 kr3w lawl".

Can't be repeated enough, Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb Lithium is dumb

P.S.
Nirvana sucks, Lithium sucks, Glycerine sucks, Home is decent, and Kieth is t3h pwnz0s.

Conti, Hatecrewchick, Nashira, Leandro, end Seph are also t3h c00l :D

CliffBurton, do you HAVE a life?

Oh yea, let's do it ''Fallingdowninruins'' style and copy Turbo:
CliffBurton, Who rattled your cage, ya cunt?
By the way nobody cares who u think is ''cool'' ''descent'' or ''aaiight'', as wise Glycerine once said, this ain't da hood, so stop acting like ur black.

Me?
what are you talking about? You dont think anyone with a post count of 100, or somthing, can post a new topic.

No one cares if you think they are cool or not, as wise Glycerine once said, this ain't da hood, so stop acting like ur black.