what is wrong with Lithium?

Thread%20Hijacked.JPG

no he prefers to shove his cock in off topic-ers

but he's not online often

Glycerine said:
This thread is simply gay and lying, the only ones who would actually agree with Alex on this ones are the one who like to suck hiss balls, try and earn respect and don't even have their own opinion...
Im happy to see that at least some people know what they have to believe (meaning Homer, imisseverygoodshow and hatecrewchick) and stand their ground instead of following gay opinions...and common mate, if i'd actually want to i'd be doing some research on your posts now and show you some of your own gay ass posts like you did about lithium, its simply all about how you post it.

But frankly im not into bashing you and defending lithium at the moment, just tought you should know this is a pointless and gay thread (as goes for your "taking up webspace")
Lithium suck. little update for you most of the people that agree with me are no n00bs, and those on lithium side are the n00bs them self and try to earn the respect by taking sides. hatecrewchick is an exception she loves every body.

as already been mentioned i just collected the shit that was there i didn't go and search it up, its pointless too he's repeative any way.

hatecrewchick said:
3: Alex i can't believe you actually took time to make this thread....
well i did... :rolleyes:

Lithium said:
Here's someone that knows what she's saying. ''Alex'', do u actually have a fucking life? Looking up on almost every post I have? Do u really think I give fuck? Go work on yer bass project with ''friends'' and shut the fuck up. This thread is lame and pointless....

Dude, you're only making a fool out of yourself, so far, there have been 4 threads about me with names like ''Lithium sucks'' ''Nirvana sucks'', ''testtube baby'' and so on. It only underlines the fact that you and your battleheart fuckfaces are gay and lame...get a fuckin life will ya?

Cunt...
this thread is not lame, you unlike any one else can not say that.
i am doing bass projects among the other and i also visit here for the personal cuntness pleasure.

about battleheart the only reason that you can't stand them cause you know that you suck and you got owned by the, and i guess not once....
you also supposed to know that they are the original CoB offtopic and the reason why they moved to battleheart is people like you.

Glycerine said:
stop sucking balls...and wasting your time
and you still trying to gain respect, N00B.
and you will fail cause there are no respect ladder nor any rulz
(besides the one that webmaster defined)

i can name it all by my self and answer all of your questions if you have any :)

lithium lives in belgium btw

and alex: i don't if i have to take "hatecrewchick is an exception, she loves everybody" as a compliment:lol:

FallingDownInRuins said:
and you still trying to gain respect, N00B.
seriously man, whats with you thinking i need any respect of any of the people in here?this isn't "da hood", this is a fucking forum you maggot...so im glad you fancy the whole idea of getting sucked by your online buds, but you know what they say:

online hero = offline zero

i don't have anything with the gaining respect, i said that you do.

edit: your the sentence is irrelevant for me