What is your biggest musical guilty pleasure?

human league
cob
dimmu
willie nelson
waylon jennings
bob dylan
matchbox 20
3rd eye blind
sonata arctica
tom petty
lynyrd skynyrd
charlie daniels
jimmy buffet
nightwish
eminem
dre
snoop
tupac

kid rock-only god knows why

any cheesy song from the breakfeast club soundtrack and similar 80's soundtracks/ballads/general cheese i.e. 'dont you...da da dada da...forget about me...DA....DAAAA'

worldwide_suicide said:
BULLSHIT!!!

everyone's keeping it safe here! it sucks! be honest... you're all like:

"lolz , i like bjork, tori amos and depeche mode, but i'm not ashamed, lol!!1"

BULLSHIT!!! be honest... tell us about the nsync songs you like, the britney songs, etc...
BULLSHIT i say!!!

I mentioned in my original reply that I really liked "Cry Me a River" by Justin Timberlake.

Now that I remember, I like a few songs from PM Dawn too... they were really rad back in the day.

Anyone remember Digital Underground? I listened to them the other day, lol, that was fun...

oh yeah, and Selena, anyone remember her, I listened to her the other day as well (stoopid radio!) and totally remembered her... I should download some of her stuff, I used to have her spanish albums when I was 15...

Oh, and Mister Josey Wales. I fucking LOVE 80's music, the more the better. I saw Berlin last saturday night... it was so cool...:kickass: <--coffee
I love the Wedding Singer and Grosse Pointe Blank soundtracks...

Mr. Josey Wales said:
any cheesy song from the breakfeast club soundtrack and similar 80's soundtracks/ballads/general cheese i.e. 'dont you...da da dada da...forget about me...DA....DAAAA'

Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds

My dad went to school with guitarist, apparently.

Powers said:
Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds

My dad went to school with guitarist, apparently.

Yes sir! quite a classic there. Always cheers me up!

Well first off, classical music is brilliant - can't see why people here feel guilt while listen to a bit of the old Mozart.

Anyway I feel musical gulity pleasure when putting on *The Cardigans*

Dude!!! what do you mean "the cardigans" they rule and are awesome!!!!! i can't believe you feel guilt for listening to them!!!

j/k, they suck!