What Kind of Metal Are You?

How do you not know that Iron Maiden's Power Metal? Them, and Judas Priest are the 2 biggest names in Power Metal.

Iron Maiden is not power metal! Helloween is considered to be the first known real power metal. Maiden didn't even use double-bass drums for a long time. They are heavy...

If Maiden's not Power Metal, then what the hell are they?

Also, did priest use much double bass in their early albums?

They're heavy metal imo.... man, the term power metal didn't even exist when maiden already had 3 or 4 albums out... and lets not start with judas, they're older than maiden

I agree with xymphony, helloween invented power all by themselves.

ptah knemu said:
If Maiden's not Power Metal, then what the hell are they?

Also, did priest use much double bass in their early albums?

Power and heavy metal are of course like each other. Power may be considered as the modern version of heavy metal. "Bruce Dickinson" is a man who inspired many modern power metal vocalists, as for his singing style. That's why some people may consider them as power metal. They are heavy metal, specifically NWOBHM.

Judas Priest is also heavy metal. Double bass is not only criteria.

Helloween can also be considered as heavy metal, but they are also power metal. I can not specify more, with my (a little more than) average English. ;)

I know that Priest is older than Maiden, and I still think that those 2 bands really put Power Metal on its path to greatness by creating it.

Put the link up. If it's more specific than the other, I wouldn't mind taking it.

44% metal...

"Most other metal-heads acknowledge your presence, but they laugh at you behind your back. Maybe you need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts."

Well, that's what I get for being almost exclusively prog and power, I guess...

58% metal

"You rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking you like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling."

I am 57% Metal Head.

You rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking you like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling."

I originally got 60%, but then I tried going back to copy it, and I took it again with the same answers and it changed.

ElPredicador said:
31% here... as for the second quiz from the first post, I got "no outcome":ill:
That's the Idea. It's just supposed to be really idiotic.