What kinda girls do you go for?

That's because they're posers.

Bullshit. The only posers are the ones that think they're better than the rest because they think the rest are posers.

As for the question: I could basically like any kind of girls. Doesn't really matter if they're metal or not. The inside is more important than the outside (ok, they should not be really fat or anything, and I prefer girls without anorexia too).

i've decided to try to date girls that are already "part of the group" instead of random chicks, i think this might work better

i've decided to try to date girls that are already "part of the group" instead of random chicks, i think this might work better

actually there's girl that's "part of the group" that wants me, i just have to wait a few days for her boyfriend to leave town

I fall for genuinely nice girls. No bullshit attitudes or super-blonde-fashion-addicted-slut. A girl has to be spontaneous, overly possitive and happy for me to fall for her. If she's a headbanger than thats just great, if shes not than thats no problem.

Not that it has anything to do with me liking metal, but i like chicks with tattoos and piercings and shit like that. I don't think "metalheads" are more likely to be attracted to a certain style in a chick then other people.

lol your cute.

Maybe you have just been having bad luck at getting a metal head lol.

You will get your Metal Head some day

if you don't like that,you can just be yourself and there is no need for you to change into another one.:err:

Talk about conceited.
You're alright looking, but I'm currently with a girl that outranks you by far -- get over yourself. If this isn't trolling, then I must say you don't seem all too bright and your attitude doesn't help that much. I could probably give any guy you get together with a blow-up doll and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

nahh I dont even know where denver is and my name is suzy. as for the plumber part i've always wanted to be one because they get a really nice sallery but im debating because id have to spend a lot more time in school

I dont see how not knowing denver is a lack of knowledge, I'm just bad at geography, and my writing is bad to. but besides that I'm pretty smart and I'm studying to be a math teacher, so my life isn't completely a fail, thank you very much

Err... what?

Edit: Sorry about the double post... but seriously... what?