What language do COB usually speak?

Extendar said:
Nooo. They don't do that anymore, 'cause they realized that when they're drunk, it's too hard to try to twist your fingers in many different positions, that they finally gave up. Nowadays, when only the band is present, they don't speak at all. They just grunt and sneer at each other, just like the cavemen did in the early years of mankind. Though Roope isn't that familiar with this habit yet, but Ale sure as hell knew it best. :lol:

eauhaeuhueauha :loco: :lol: I must get some more sleep........ :cool:

hehe...ooga booga..neanderthals of bodom

Lil' Blooded Ridin' Hood said:
Finland is a land whit two language (finnish & swedish) but everybody can't speak swedish (i once meet e guy that didn't speak finnish :p) i wounder if COB can swedish

Janne sanoi, kun he äänittivät "Follow The Reaper" Ruotsissa, he puhuivat ruotsia näin hyvin, että ruotsilaiset eivät huomata että he olevät suomalainen.

@ BodomiC Wanna know about the band members or about the board members?

C-Taylor said:
Actually you are all wrong.
They speak fluent irish 100% of the time, and all their lyrics are in irish.

I'm right, yeah..

Yeah, you're definitely right... 'coz Primordial are an Irish band and their lyrics are the same language as Bodom's lyrics :D

Lil' Blooded Ridin' Hood said:
Finland is a land whit two language (finnish & swedish) but everybody can't speak swedish (i once meet e guy that didn't speak finnish :p) i wounder if COB can swedish

Sorry@Lil' Blooded Ridin' Hood, thought you were Finnish since you were talking 'bout Finnland... now you won't understand me. I'm gonna make everyone on this board learn Finnish :D
I tried to say: Janne said, when they were recording FTR in Sweden, they spoke Swedish so well the Swedes didn't notice they're Finnish.

Midnightblueshade said:
I tried to say: Janne said, when they were recording FTR in Sweden, they spoke Swedish so well the Swedes didn't notice they're Finnish.
Well i saw them in Gothenburg 20/4 and them two times Alexi sad Tack Så Mycket! (witch meens Thanks A Lot! in swedish) but is sound pritty funny when he speak swedish whit hes finnish acssent :p but i didn't know that the whole band spoke god swedish :D