Accents/voice

Cookiecutter, your voice sounds a lot like mine. It kind of creeps me out.

Here is me reciting my ANUSian review of Demilich - Nespithe: http://www.mediafire.com/?m3ztmmnmygy

I am rather soft-spoken in this one. I was trying to sound like one of those people on NPR. For some reason this microphone records shit weird so that sound only comes out of one speaker during playback. :erk:

I like Audacity because it's a lot easier to use than a full-fledged audio editing program. I use it all the time.

i have a slightly asian-american accent with a somewhat monotonous deep voice.

I apparently sound like a complete bogan. Whenever one of my friends imitates my voice, I'm always like, 'Why are you making me sound like a dumbass?! I don't talk like that!' and then on the odd occasion when I hear a recording of my voice I think, 'Yeah, I actually do sound pretty stupid.' I don't know how to describe my accent though, maybe an Aussie version of a Southern Drawl?

it's annoying how californians (and other nationalities that use this accent when they speak english) always sound like they're asking a question.

i went to the grocery today? and bought tomatoes.
when i woke up this morning? i had a headache.
you know yesterday? i was like, eating a hotdog? and this cute guy smiled at me.

SHUT THE FUCK UP