The Language Thread

Weird word, Opie from Opie and Anthony pronounces it segg and my buddy IRL pronounces it seeg and I pronounce it seg-wee and I've heard people pronounce it seg-you and of course seg-way before. :lol:

says the guy who related my question to the way armadillo is originally spelled and pronounced. :lol: Beat it, you armchair intellectual. I want responses from people who actually know what they're talking about, not pretenders like yourself.

Questions from people who actually know what they’re talking about would be a great way to avoid asinine segues like this.

people who actually know what they’re talking about
bubut “armadillo”

zWpN7AE.jpg

Lol.

I’ve studied French for awhile and even did a study abroad in Paris. I can read it fairly well, and I use to be able to have conversations but... I feel like I’ve lost a lot of that. With Spanish, I can understand it because the lady who raised me was Panamanian and when speaking my accent is pretty good. But I don’t know many words. I try to get my students to teach me during down time. There’s this app called duo lingo, and it’s pretty good with helping you learn another language. I haven’t done it in awhile though.