What made you happy today?

WMMHT: This brave bastard and every insanely smart person involved in the feat, go humanity!

hc00R.gif

I can't believe I got to watch that live. Holy hell. That was just mindblowing.

Oh my god. Did you get Ever Dream and Ghost Love Score, etc. with Floor?! I'm so jealous!!

Hi everyone! Been a while, but I figure I'll start hanging round here again a bit more often again.

To contribute, WMMH: I booked plane tickets today to go to Spain next week to see my partner who's been over there for the past month or so! Also Nightwish's movie trailer looks awesome.

Welcome back buddies, good to see you around! Have fun in Spain, mole, I'm sure it's awesome!

Some of you may be interested to know that there you can watch that Devin gig via Pay-Per-View (Streaming) I presume. Just noticed briefly an advertisement about it but didn't look into the details.

WMMH: Been to two gigs at Corp in the past two days, both great fun. Evile & Wolf on Wednesday, I Am I & Arthemis last night.

My workout today was sweet, it made my happy AND awake.
Can't wait til Wednesday's workout and tomorrows exercise...

Regards

Hell yeah dude, working out is amazing. Makes you feel great, wakes you up, makes you more active for the rest of the day. Hell, I've found I don't even need to sleep as much anymore. I can wake up at 8 AM and go to bed at 2-3 AM and wake up feeling completely refreshed because my body's in such better shape than it used to be. Great to know you're liking it!!

Thanks for the well-wishes guys, Spain was pretty great! Back to it now though..!
Nickster, I am insanely jealous. Hope you had a really awesome time!

^Well, that's kind of scary. Glad you're feeling better though :)

Hi everyone! Been a while, but I figure I'll start hanging round here again a bit more often again.

To contribute, WMMH: I booked plane tickets today to go to Spain next week to see my partner who's been over there for the past month or so! Also Nightwish's movie trailer looks awesome.

Welcome back! Both welcome back to the forum and from Spain, hope you had an awesome time!

EDIT: What made me happy recently is the Iron man 3 trailer. Damn, there are so many cool movies coming out in the quite near future!

Me and a friend went to West Street Live in Sheffield last night where they had a few local Bands on. Drank plenty of Hobgoblin and had a great time! Seeing the Bands 'Epitaph' and 'Septic Fatality' (the latter I saw supporting Evile/Wolf last Wednesday and was the main reason for our attendance) were particular highlights.