What made you happy today?

Oh yes, massive congrats to Andi!!

Tomorrow I'm heading down to St. Louis (about 3 hours away) after class to see Kamelot and Nightwish. Going to be one hell of a show. Can't wait. :)

Hello everybody! I hope you're all good. I haven't been on here for some time. Mainly because I haven't been listening to music at all as much as I used to. Got tinnitus a time ago, so been a bit down about that. But I guess it's quite usual in these quarters(?).

But what made me glad today is that tomorrow I'm finally going to Stockholm looking for a room to rent. Hoping to move here as soon as possible!

And I'm also glad to be back here. I might be on a bit more in the future. You are a great community here on the forum. Friendly and kind. Thank you.

Hope the band is moving forward as well. I read about your tour with Freedom call being postponed. Don't let that bother you too much. Keep calm and carry on! as they say in England;)!

Wish you all the best. Ciao for now!

Great to hear from you again Gibbon! Glad to hear things are going well, except for the tinnitus, that's awful! Hope to see you more active around these parts in the future (that goes for the rest of you too), you're all a great crowd!

Dragonforce were incredible at Nottingham Rock City last night! Alestorm were good fun as always too.

My only gripe is that I think Dragonforce should have more Stage Time. The first Band (Cavorts) were on for 20 Minutes. Although I thought they were entertaining enough, I'd rather they just added that time on for Dragonforce instead. Just have 2 Support Bands instead of 3.

Edit: I also got Dave's Drumstick!

Dragonforce were incredible at Nottingham Rock City last night! Alestorm were good fun as always too.

My only gripe is that I think Dragonforce should have more Stage Time. The first Band (Cavorts) were on for 20 Minutes. Although I thought they were entertaining enough, I'd rather they just added that time on for Dragonforce instead. Just have 2 Support Bands instead of 3.

Edit: Edit: I also got Dave's Drumstick!

Congrats dude, that's awesome! Also, be glad you only had 3, I've regularly had to sit through 4 terrible openers... ugh.

WMMH: I started learning Chopin's Revolutionary Etude today. My fingers are going to hate me for a while...

After a long day running around looking for jobs without any luck I was quite tired and sat down on the metro on the way home. Then a man enters with a violin and starts playing some beautiful classical music. The music and him was all calm and really relaxing and it gave me a smile after a not so good day. That made me happy.

Welcome back Nikki!

WMMH: absolutely stunning autumn day. Gorgeous as can be. A bit chilly, but spectacular. Too bad these days don't last long - the leaves have changed colors and within a week or so will be completely dead. Fall goes from beautiful to dreary in no time flat!