What made you happy today?

Can't believe I haven't posted anything about Wacken and Bloodstock! Both festivals were amazing, very hot weather so I managed to get a decent tan! The Saturday at Bloodstock, I found out that my parents got a puppy! She's 9 and a half weeks old now :) And I got to name her. Welcome, Jäger!

376791_4399403260699_1999151665_n.jpg

542455_4392426846293_1972438296_n.jpg

You may call me Mike now Nikki! :D

WMMH: Got a surprise package in the mail today... it's Sorcerer's Spell's CD! Cheers Mr. Andiferum!

WMMHT: After work my vacation begins, I'm off to Arizona with family to see the Grand Canyon then off to Las Vegas baby :headbang:

Lucky! Too bad I don't live anywhere near Arizona or Las Vegas otherwise I'd totally make a trip out there to meet up!

Asked a cute girl out on a date, she said yes, only problem is figuring out a night we're both free :lol:

Also figured out my recital repertoire for this fall -- but I need to narrow it down to one piece out of the four I have! Argh.

Mike be pimpin'!

:lol: True story, my senior year of high school, the band kids drew up a poster with all sorts of inside jokes related to me on it, and up in the corner it said something like, "L.L. Cool J" I asked them what the hell that was supposed to mean, and they said the J is for my last name, and L.L. means "Ladies love," so essentially it was "Ladies love Mike" :lol:

Well, I'm not only happy about this today, but still: I've gone back to school. Yes, that's right. After ten years I chose to pick up my Dutch studies again, so now I'm enrolled (again) at Stockholm university and plan to finish Dutch I so I can move to Dutch II, after which I'm going to get my BA in translation. I'm kind of nervous about all this, seeing as it's basically my last shot at doing something serious. Yet this is what I want to do, and I feel it's also something I'm halfway good at, so that's a plus. To this end, I've purchased a laptop, so I'm going to spend a lot of time on campus, looking all artsy, writing and stuff.

Thanks buddies, and that's awesome news Crono!! Best of luck with your studies, glad to hear you have a plan! :kickass: