What made you happy today?

Been getting back into the old guitar playing after a five year break. Very frustrating having to relearn basic techniques but I'm sure it will start to come back together soon.

Thanks man, hope the exams went well!

I'm getting there with the guitar, need to get some serious metronome practice in so that I can develop my speed picking and sweeping. Been listening to lots of John Petrucci, Paul Gilbert and Jeff Loomis recently so I'm kinda being pulled in different directions.

Getting off work early, hanging with friends, and getting better at guitar (by the day!) made me happy :)

After an unbelievable, nail-biting game of top class tennis, after a gruelling chain of deservedly won matches and after 77 years of a nation hoping for a British champion....Andy Murray has won Wimbledon!

I don't even follow tennis but this is a huge deal for the Brits :headbang: :kickass:

Went to MCM Comic Con today in Manchester with my Brother and had a great time. One particular highlight was getting to play a demo of the 3DS game The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. It's shaping up real good!

My friend's band Coyote Mad Seeds are going to be supporting Diamond Head and Uli Jon Roth at the 02 Academy in Sheffield later this month, a gig I was already planning to attend.

Well chuffed for them!

I'll check them out. Haven't we met before???? :)
I think I remember you from a long time ago, when I participated here with Indestructible. Ive sent you a PM a few days ago. And yeah, feel free to check IQ out. Particularly I suggest you to check out the albums Ever and Nomzamo by IQ if its your first time hearing that band.