What made you happy today?

I'm both happy and incredibly ashamed. I just listened to Halloween for the first time ever. They kick all sorts of ass. Better late than never, I guess. :)

I'm both happy and incredibly ashamed. I just listened to Halloween for the first time ever. They kick all sorts of ass. Better late than never, I guess. :)
It's okay, I also didn't listen to them until like a year or two after I became interested in power metal. But when I did, wow, I really enjoyed Keeper of the seven key's pt 1. That's pretty much their only album I liked, I prefer Gamma Ray over halloween to be honest.

On Topic - Made me happy I got this old account back, :)

Helloween rules. I made the mistake of putting them off (except the first 3 albums) until a few years ago. I love almost everything they've done since The Dark Ride, with Gambling as my favorite album. The new one was pretty good but I thought 7 Sinners was better. Burning Sun, Years, etc. are fucking classic tunes though, they still got it.

Helloween rules. I made the mistake of putting them off (except the first 3 albums) until a few years ago. I love almost everything they've done since The Dark Ride, with Gambling as my favorite album. The new one was pretty good but I thought 7 Sinners was better. Burning Sun, Years, etc. are fucking classic tunes though, they still got it.
I had a similar case myself when I only liked a particular album by a band but hated the rest, and then one bright day I started to really enjoy the rest of that band's material. But with Helloween, unfortunately, that isn't the case for me. With the exception of the one I mentioned I find the rest of their albums to be quite garbage, trying to sound good but they end up way too generic and lack originality, to me.

Generic/lack originality? They're one of the pioneers and leading acts of power metal. Would be like calling Zeppelin generic for rock n' roll, or Motley Crue generic for glam metal!

What made me happy today(or 2 days ago):

The information on the remake of Zelda: Majoras mask for 3ds. Many companies release remakes these days which might be simple, but people do want it so I'm not complaining. Pre-ordered the special edition already(don't really buy special editions anymore, but the pin-badge included was so pretty that I had to:)). Also getting Alpha Sapphire for 3ds this month and got Super smash for it the last month. Must say I think Nintendo is the most attractive console developer atm.

MM3DS was announced less than 12 hours after I had sold my 3DS to the local game shop hahaha. I knew it was coming so it's cool but man what odd timing. I'm waiting for Smash on the Wii U :D

MM3DS was announced less than 12 hours after I had sold my 3DS to the local game shop hahaha. I knew it was coming so it's cool but man what odd timing. I'm waiting for Smash on the Wii U :D

Ouch! why did you sell it? isn't this like the best time to own a 3ds? I'd love to get a wii u but don't know anyone locally that would like to play one so feels kind of boaring to get one alone. Let me know if smash for it is good, the 3ds version is nice part from a few small things...

Coffee! Coffee always makes me happy! It also gives me the shits but hey, it's worth it (usually)! :D

hah!

Marty: I sold it 'cause I hadn't touched it all year and I'd already played all the games I wanted (Pokemon X, Animal Crossing, A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D). Plus with leftover store credit from the trade-in I only had to pay $16 cash for Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U. And it's awesome!

Have a blast, Dom!

Shame about Philae. A grand event, one for the history books and a milestone for humanity, and I wonder where Rosetta and Philae will go...