What made you happy today?

WMMH: My copy of Blind Guardian's new album shipped yesterday so I should be getting it soon. Fingers crossed by the end of the week or Saturday at latest. If I have to wait out the weekend I might shed a tear. Trying so hard not to listen to anything until then. I listened to Twilight of the Gods once, a month or so ago when it first came out, and it was good, but I barely remember it and can't wait to blast this thing. I've heard some incredible things about it, that it should please me, as a fan who prefers BG up to Imaginations.

It's a crazy experience, mate!

About a week of nerves and then on the night just couldn't stop smiling! It's exhilarating and very gratifying to get the rock star treatment :lol: :headbang:

I took guitar classes for 10 weeks to brush up and get some confidence in my playing back and the teacher organised a gig night at the end of it all to get experience playing live in front of the public. I was on the end slot doing a cover of ACDC's Back in Black and some rock favourites. Did two encores. Tonne of fun I can't wait to do something like it again

Ordered my new turntable (little gift to myself for my upcoming 36th birtday -> getting old :p)
And yes, it's Ferrari red :D
A1J7_1305130877219536571om0nPU6u6.jpg

Haha its also a hick/redneck thing. Where I live, a lot pf people do it. I probably started when i was 19, so about a year and a half I had done it? I was just with friends and thought, "ok just once." Then "that wasn't so bad." And I started doing it. I got lucky, none of the stuff you hear about with it made me stop. I just started thinking, "this is pretty stupid, pointless, and gross." Until 2 weeks ago... Tuesday? And I havent done it since.

And thanks! Haha