What made you happy today?

Hope you had a blast Dom! :)

WMMH: bought Super Smash Bros. for Wii U last night. The whole reason I bought the system! And it's GLORIOUS. There's so much good stuff I don't know where to begin. It's packed to the brim with things to do. AMAZING.

Haha yeah... not exactly the smartest question ever asked
Sorry, I just had to:)

Hope you had a blast Dom! :)

WMMH: bought Super Smash Bros. for Wii U last night. The whole reason I bought the system! And it's GLORIOUS. There's so much good stuff I don't know where to begin. It's packed to the brim with things to do. AMAZING.
Good to hear it's living up to the expectations. The Wii U just seems to be getting more and more intresting and I want to get one more and more.

Smash for 3ds was kind of fun, but I think it fits a TV screen so much better.

It's all I've done this weekend. I've turned into a TV-staring, beer-guzzling, button mashing zombie. :)

After having a depression for quite a long time and finally decided to start medication for it I'm finally feeling better. I have a full time job, a nice apartment and I'm in love for the first time in a long time, so life is pretty good right now:)

Very happy for you, Marty! So glad you're feeling better. I hope the medication continues to work and hopefully one day you won't even need 'em if the girl situation stays nice :)

Received Raunchy - Vices.Virtues.Visions. earlier today and had a boner ever since. Very awesome album, and fantastic new (main) singer. It was more than worth the hefty price to order it from the UK.

My fanboyish outlook on the album is somewhat based on the fact that I've had the CD for a couple hours so the novelty is still fresh, and I keep knocking tables over wherever I walk. But hey, I has a happy and that's the point! :D

Amazing cheers mate.

Grass grows, birds fly, and Sabaton can get a crowd going like a Nuremberg rally!

Battle Beast were on top form and should've been on 2nd. Delain were forgettable and bland IMHO. Sabaton put on an engaging show with some unique crowd participation like voting for songs...trading Joakim's clothes for the audience's...putting on and eating a candy man-thong were highlights among others! :lol: Great bunch of lads. Their drum kit was a tank!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sabaton/2015/hmv-forum-london-england-7bcaaed0.html

I should probably see Sabaton someday... if they come back to Chicago, maybe... that sounds like a great show.

WMMH: always been self conscious of my body, but tonight at the gym, despite a little extra fat (that I could easily shed if I had self control and stopped drinking and eating junk food every now and then), realized I keep getting in better and better shape. At the end of my workout I could see veins popping up to my shoulders, and I can finally see the true shape of my pec muscles. I'm becoming a goddamn beast!

Re the Sabaton London show

Nobody put on the candy man thong. Joakim threw it at the drummer who ate a bit of it, then at a guitarist, who also ate a bit of it.

The show was lot of fun, even though the sound was bloody awful. I could hear the drums, vocals and piped in keyboards, but could barely make out the rhythm guitar. A curious thing I noticed was that one of the guitarists frequently stopped playing his guitar mid-song (when he obviously should have been playing it), and it made little difference to the sound. It was still a good show, though. The parts where Joakim joked about with the crowd were surprisingly good. Normally they make me roll my eyes and shout "FFS, GET ON WITH IT!"

You have to bear in mind that I couldn't really hear the rhythm guitar to begin with. As I said, I could hear the drums, vocals, and piped-in keyboards (well, I couldn't see a keyboard player), but the guitars and bass sounded like an audio mush. When the guitarist stopped playing, it still sounded like an audio mush.

Also, I was standing behind the sound desk. Maybe the good sound stopped at that point :confused: