What made you happy today?

I am happy to be out of hospital and back in the UK for my recovery. I had an operation to remove my gall bladder because gall stones had been reducing me to a puddle of pain for a few weeks.

I am happy to be out of hospital and back in the UK for my recovery. I had an operation to remove my gall bladder because gall stones had been reducing me to a puddle of pain for a few weeks.

Sounds like that can't have been a good time at all Dom but glad it sounds like you're past the worst of it and you're recovering. :)

WMMH: Magnum and Trillium were incredible at Nottingham Rock City last night. Been itching to see Trillium live again after seeing them support Delain earlier this year and I'm so very glad I've finally got to see Magnum. They were simply astounding, one of the best live bands I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Cheers guys!

Happy watching the England - all blacks game down the pub. Was riveting to watch. We had such fantastic aggression, positioning and daring. One of the best games of rugby I've seen in a long while!

Glad you're feeling better Dom! :D

WMMH: I had my fall recital yesterday. Confirmed my (and my professors') suspicion that I'm the most advanced pianist music major in my school... all riiiight!

Epica and Stream of Passion show last night at Corporation had just about everything that makes gig attending so great. Two amazing bands putting on a brilliant performance, got to meet all the members of both bands, got their signatures and met some cool new people as well as seeing some familar faces.

Power Quest tomorrow and Sunday, my body is ready for more gig attending goodness!

Well I am starting to settling down in the capital of Sweden! Managed, thanks to the help from my cousin, a place to live, perhaps for a long term but no matter what, it works for now. I also managed to get a part time job, which works while for now looking for other more permanent/better jobs.

So yes, this are going great! Hope it's the same for you everyone!

Well this is actually kinda cool.

What made me happy today, or now, also yesterday was the fact I've starting to get so much positive feedback on my music and actually seeing this going somewhere. Now don't worry guys, I'll forever inside be "Metaller/Metalhead", but I had to divorce my drums at the age of 15 and therefor couldn't pursue my career in drumming. Anyway, music is going great. Working everyday on my latest track which will be the best yet! :)

Haven't checked up on this thread in too long, glad to hear good news from everybody, congrats on getting better Dom and Kris that's fantastic news man, productivity is always a good thing!

WMMH: my birthday is today, I'm 22! I got these amazing headphones I've been eyeballing for a couple months, a great laptop case for my new laptop, and apparently I have a giant fancy CD cabinet on the way, complete with glass doors - can hold nearly 600 CDs, which is perfect for my collection right now. I can't wait to move all my free-floating CDs into it and get rid of these mediocre shelves I've been using for so long.

Haven't checked up on this thread in too long, glad to hear good news from everybody, congrats on getting better Dom and Kris that's fantastic news man, productivity is always a good thing!

WMMH: my birthday is today, I'm 22! I got these amazing headphones I've been eyeballing for a couple months, a great laptop case for my new laptop, and apparently I have a giant fancy CD cabinet on the way, complete with glass doors - can hold nearly 600 CDs, which is perfect for my collection right now. I can't wait to move all my free-floating CDs into it and get rid of these mediocre shelves I've been using for so long.

Belated Happy Birthday man! 22 years young eh? Wowzer.....I can just about remember those days lol!

I think you say messenger? Basically I'll be biking around delivering stuff. It's not something I'll do a career in or anything;) but it's basically my first job and will be nice to earn my own living, especially since I quite recently moved away from home(about half a year ago):)! Feels good not having to worry as much about bills and stuff.

Thanks for the birthday wishes buddies, and major congrats on the job Gibbon!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywxm6zLEjFY&list=AL94UKMTqg-9Bx1yE2cIZ2Yf_VjH_jxmbB[/ame]

Made me happy today after another rough week... oO