What made you sad today?

WMMS: The fact I have to clean the flat before I leave it since barely anyone else bothered before they cleared off a few days ago.

*Grumble*

Always sucks being left with clean-up duty, especially when nobody else ever does it!

Although a job interview I had earlier seemed to go well, I've heard back from two jobs I've had interviews for this week and have not got either. There's mild consolation in the fact that one said they were so impressed by me that he said he wished he could take me on as well as the person they picked and the other said they were impressed by me and will be forwarding my CV onto other departments within the company where my skills and experiences match.

So it could be worse but I can't help but feel really disappointed. I think my weekend will be pretty depressing, especially with this damn annoying cold I have as well.

I've had 4 job interviews in the past two weeks, honestly think I've done as well as I possibly could in all of them...and not been successful in any of them.

There's some mild consolation in that one of the employers were impressed with me and said they would pass my details to other departments within the same company branch, of which vacancies may arise in the future. Another employer said they were so impressed by me that he wished he could've taken two people on instead of just one and I would be the second person if that was the case.

I still can't help but be extremely pissed off and de-motivated by it all though. Very frustrating.

Edit: Just realised that I've talked about some of this in an earlier post! Oh well, sorry folks!

No worries dude, again, best of luck in finding something! Eventually things will work out.

I've had 4 job interviews in the past two weeks, honestly think I've done as well as I possibly could in all of them...and not been successful in any of them.

There's some mild consolation in that one of the employers were impressed with me and said they would pass my details to other departments within the same company branch, of which vacancies may arise in the future. Another employer said they were so impressed by me that he wished he could've taken two people on instead of just one and I would be the second person if that was the case.

I still can't help but be extremely pissed off and de-motivated by it all though. Very frustrating.

Edit: Just realised that I've talked about some of this in an earlier post! Oh well, sorry folks!

Hang on in there dude.....I've been in that position myself and can totally sympathise with your situation.

Finally found a place where they sold the debut of Rhapsody, Legendary tales, so ordered it about two weeks ago, but just got a call from them saying they acually didn't sell it at all, they had just forgot to take it out of their computer system:( Guess i'll have to try find it for sale somewhere else

And good luck in the job hunting Kingface! You just gotta keep trying!

They sell it at www.algalordchronicles.com, Rhapsody's fan club website (I've ordered things from there - it's where I got my digibook of From Chaos To Eternity, as a matter of fact) and they're wonderful. You could also get it from Amazon, surely!