What made you sad today?

Never acually been there even though Rhapsody are one of my number 1 bands. Really need to check this site out.

They're wonderful, they have stuff you won't find anywhere else!

Steve, you do not need to apologise. At the end of the day, he brought this all on him and for that reason he deserved to be banned. I think all of us are sorry for having to bring all this on you, didn't deserve it whatsoever. You did the right thing :) And I'm sure some of us here will agree.

Someone used this quote in another forum about Rebekah Brooks, and I think it applies here:

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Oscar Wilde

Well, since this is the closest thread to the real emotions I'm feeling

Not being given a straight answer to whether I've been successful in a job interview at a place where I've been doing temp work for 10 months

The job that I had put in for was put on hold a week before interviews (and I've received a rejection letter for that) and I wasn't informed until after the interview. So was interviewed for the other vacancy that they had

Sorry to hear that Dan, looks like you and King McFace are up the same river. Hope things turn around soon.

Lots of things today making me feel awful, I don't know why, just not really in a good place... I'm honestly starting to think I have some mild bipolar or anxiety issues, urgh.

I heard the new Rebecca Black song today, it really did make me sad. Music is being tortured. First Britney, then boy bands, then Hillary Duff, then Miley Cyrus, then Justin Bieber, now this? Really now?

It seems so clichéd for us rockers/metalheads to rant and rave about how much we hate modern pop music. But whenever someone puts the radio on where I work on a Sunday evening, they have to put it on radio one and Judas H Priest, the shit that is in the charts these days? The only saving grace is that now iTunes sales are counting towards chart positions, it means I hear the occasional classic pop song from the 80s (and they made some good pop songs in the 80s)

I'm very shocked and upset to hear about the tragedy in Norway. It's sickening, and I hope those who weren't killed recover quickly. Have they caught the gunmen? Disgusting...