What made you sad today?

Know the pain dude, me and my girlfriend have been living apart for nearly 2 years in different countries and it sucks. Like you, trying to find a job over with her. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us eh!

Likewise, Dom! It really does suck. Nothing else can really bum you out like that if you let it get to you :erk:

$82 for both volumes of Mozart's sonatas and another $42 for Chopin's mazurkas. Why are music books so expensive? :erk:

What exactly did you buy? I've had a quick gander through amazon.com and found music books with the music you describe for less than $20. If a school or teacher is requiring you to buy a particular book then they have probably done a deal with the publisher to push those books.

They're the urtext editions (by Henle) of both. The top of the line editions (in my opinion), wouldn't settle for anything but!

Gotta admit that coming home from a relaxing weekend camping trip and seeing all the awful news in my country alone put a damper on my day. 30 troops killed in one blast, the US credit rating downgraded, and the stock market plummeting :erk: Bad times...

Hope you and yours are alright Andiman!

London riots really are looking pretty insane. Have nothing but searing contempt for the brainless, selfish chav arseholes putting people through this. People's livelihoods are in ashes for fuck's sake. Lock these animals up, throw away the key.

Selfish, mindless morons......and seemingly kids involved too, so I hold their parents directly responsible as well.

As already mentioned...lives and homes have been wrecked by these idiots, most of whom have never done a days work or paid any taxes in their sorry existences........and are more than likely claiming all the benefits under the sun as well.

As always though, the idiot minority ( and lets be clear, this is a very small group of people) always find a way to impose their lunacy on honest, hard working folk.

I suspect the reason we can't act with military force as yet is that the vast majority of our troops are elsewhere in the world.....but I would advocate water cannon, tear gas and letting the dogs loose on these horrible bastards!

Is this what we call being Civilised?

my neighbors banged up our house because I played "Magic Never Dies" in my speakers .. screw them.. is that such a crime??

Slipped and fell into a giant pool of water while washing a truck at work today. Landed on my hip, but I'm okay! 3.5 years working here, first slip. First time for everything :(