What made you sad today?

More of an annoyance than something sad, but I got my new (used) copy of Sonata Arctica's Unia in the mail today, and although there are no bonus tracks on the CD itself, the booklet has half of the lyrics to Create A Warlike Feel in it - a page is missing for the beginning of the lyrics! And just like my first copy, some of the lyrics to Fly With The Black Swan are missing. What went wrong with the production of this album (no jokes about the music!)? :lol:

More of an annoyance than something sad, but I got my new (used) copy of Sonata Arctica's Unia in the mail today, and although there are no bonus tracks on the CD itself, the booklet has half of the lyrics to Create A Warlike Feel in it - a page is missing for the beginning of the lyrics! And just like my first copy, some of the lyrics to Fly With The Black Swan are missing. What went wrong with the production of this album (no jokes about the music!)? :lol:

That is just terrible! Silly Sonata :(

Plans for the weekend fell through because I came down with a cold :(

Sorry to hear it, Crono...

I've not been around here much recently, 'cos I've been away on holiday with a friend from Uni in Ireland... family problems have created a bit of a rift and really put a downer on things today though :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry Cronopio :(

I hope things get better for you too, mole. Nothing like family problems to create a bummer atmosphere. Take care!

Considering I had the house to myself whilst my parents have been away for a week (which I should be happy about) I have not had a good week. Yesterday the guy I was seeing had called things off as he wouldn't have the time to see me (band things). Hey ho :) Time to move on.

My pre-orders of Edguy and Dream Theater were shipped late last night even though the albums are released in the US today. I can't just go buy them from Best Buy now since they're shipped, either! I hope they get here soon... :(

Hope you get better Nikki! A while back I dropped a 50 pound metal clamp on my foot at work, I know what it's like!