What made you sad today?

It's my 21st birthday and my girlfriend is leaving the country today for five months!

My driving lesson was a disaster. Since a turning onto a main road this van behind me had be harassing me - Getting right up my backside, not having any patience. Then when we came to the traffic lights the guy overtook me without any warning whatsoever so I went completely mental. So the van parked up, came over to the car and said he's gonna get the police involved for screaming him, claiming the instructor should not teach learners to shout like that.

At the end of the day, he had made me feel petrified since I first noticed him, how can I not panic? So now my instructor got his number plate down and he's gonna note it in the incident book. So hopefully he'll get in the shit for harassing a learner.

Thanks Nikki, I'll be enjoying it regardless :) That's horrible to hear your lesson went badly... but it's okay, in no time you'll be whizzing by that jerk on the road yourself ;)

Some drivers can just be too awful, hopefully he'll get what he deserves as you said! And good luck on driving - I'm learning that too:)

Sorry to hear of that Nikki. That would piss me off so much it's unreal. When I was learning to drive I luckily never got in any situation close to being like that (despite how terrible I am haha) but it's bad enough for people to be that unreasonably impatient with any other Drivers as it is, never mind one that is learning.

They are the ones that cause all the problems and shouldn't be on the road!

Got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. Woke up in the middle of the surgery, argh! I've been eating tapioca, yogurt, and apple sauce like a fiend for over a day. Felt so good to finally eat chicken and pasta today! My face is bloated a little bit and has acquired a squarish shape, but hopefully that'll pass in a few days.

Dude, get better soon! Dentistry is no laughing matter, and I should know as I've had my share of root canal work done.

Oh god, I hope I never have to have a root canal. Thanks dude! I'm starting to eat more solid foods now, soon I'll be off tapioca and applesauce entirely, even though I love those two things :)

After weeks of planning to get to either the Belgium PQ date and the Aschaffenburg PQ date with my gf the whole plan collapsed under not having enough moolah :( It's gutting for the lads to come so close to where I live (about an hour away) and I just can't go :cry:

I have noticed activity has been slow around these parts lately :(

I have to admit I'm guilty of not browsing or posting much as of late. Just been dead busy lately. I plan to rectify this sooner rather than later, and the posting of videos and tour updates/reviews recently means I have no excuse not to!

Really sorry to hear that dude. I can imagine how shit you must be feeling right now. Try to keep your chin up and know that even though it may not seem so, things will get better. Not sure how/if I can help in any way but please let me know if there is anything I can do.