What made you sad today?

Grandfather went into the hospital last night after having many seizures within a short period of time... then his kidneys failed... he was unconscious for almost 24 hours straight, and just passed a few minutes ago.

On one hand I'm sad, but I'm honestly more relieved than anything because he'd been suffering so many things over the last couple of years since my grandmother died and I'm glad he's not suffering anymore.

I'll really miss him.

Grandfather went into the hospital last night after having many seizures within a short period of time... then his kidneys failed... he was unconscious for almost 24 hours straight, and just passed a few minutes ago.

On one hand I'm sad, but I'm honestly more relieved than anything because he'd been suffering so many things over the last couple of years since my grandmother died and I'm glad he's not suffering anymore.

I'll really miss him.

I'm so sorry to hear that. A friend of mine from another forum lost his grandfather today too. It's always sad when a loved one passes. :(

Is that other person kysh? That'd be me. Thanks for the condolences UC. :)

Mike, I lost my dad two weeks ago. It was his funeral on Tuesday and we bury his ashes tomorrow. He too had been ill for a long time (Alzheimer's) but it still doesn't make it easier.

I will miss him and hope that I will see him again one day. I know just how you are feeling my friend.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. Means a lot.. Matt, that's absolutely horrible, you have my deepest condolences. Losing your father/mother is something I can't even imagine and I dread the day I have to deal with such a loss. Take care of yourself, buddy.

Wasn't a fan but it's always sad to lose someone who had such an impact on popular culture. RIP.
Same goes for Donna Summer who also died recently.

Just a very unhappy day already and I've only been up half an hour. Fuck me.

Been rather stressed the last couple of months, but quite recently it has been a bit uncontrollable sometimes. Yesterday I had 6 different people telling me at work that I look stressed and I had only been at work for under two hours! Someone seems to think I might have Anxiety, but I'm unsure. Doesn't help I haven't been to a gig in nearly 4 months, and usually I'm at a gig every couple of weeks - mainly to do with work giving me awkward shifts. I hope it'll pick up soon.

Been rather stressed the last couple of months, but quite recently it has been a bit uncontrollable sometimes. Yesterday I had 6 different people telling me at work that I look stressed and I had only been at work for under two hours! Someone seems to think I might have Anxiety, but I'm unsure. Doesn't help I haven't been to a gig in nearly 4 months, and usually I'm at a gig every couple of weeks - mainly to do with work giving me awkward shifts. I hope it'll pick up soon.

If said stress is being caused or mainly caused by work, I highly recommend trying to find another Job. A couple of Jobs I've had in this past eventually caused me huge amounts of stress, including in my last Job where I was signed off by my Doctor for 2 weeks with Work-Related Stress.

My regret in those situations was that I did not take the idea of trying to find another Job seriously enough.

Either way, I hope things pick up for you. :)