What made you sad today?

Thanks guys. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. Each hour of the day just slugs on, it's not even noon over here, ugh.

Unfuckingbelievable. Completely blindsided at the last moment, and was lied to for two weeks. Still loves me, doesn't "love me."

Maybe when she gets back home from Amsterdam she'll think differently, but that's not for another 2 months, and I'm not holding my breath.

</fuck the world I hate everything>

Thanks man. Been blasting a lot of my favorite Guns N' Roses tunes that have helped me get through a lot of tough times over the last 10 years... wow, I feel old now that I can say that. Also, Better Days finally got applied to a tough situation and I didn't think it was possible but I love it even more now than ever before. Really got me in a good mood for a while yesterday. \m/

Absolutely disgusting. The sad thing I that this kind of stuff happens every day in the UK. The whole chav culture used to be frowned upon, yet now it's the pride of the nation - look at today's chart music and Radio 1 playlist (that damn Plan B song about rioting and beating up "rich boys" who stray into their "hoods" for example).

I was brought up on a council estate and my parents were often struggling to get by. This really isn't an attack on the "working class" if you believe in such a concept. The difference is that my parents instilled in me morals, values and aspirations.

Very well put.

What annoys me even more about "Plan B" (aside from the fact that his music is awful) is that he came out other day that we should stop using the label "Chav" and claimed it was that label and people using it so often that caused those riots! Maybe his own Music didn't help either.

To be fair I've gone off using the term Chav because some people unfairly use it to describe just about anyone who looks remotely of this nature and I think it's unfair to assume that anyone dressed like that is automatically lacking in intelligence or is rude or whatever, which I think plenty of people do.

That the guys at Rhapsody of Fire were talking to my dad at the hotel instead of me! Yes, Im in Mons right now and enjoying a cold beer. :D :kickass::headbang:

^ I read somewhere that it's worth trying out finishing all your daily meals before 4pm and no screens (computer especially but TV, iPad, phone etc too) at least 1 hour before bedtime. The results after a few days can be quite effective so it seems.

I always heard it was 6 PM, 4 PM sounds a bit early to me, but yeah that's the general idea! An hour of no screens does do wonders, I've done that - unfortunately I can almost never do it :lol: