What made you sad today?

I hate that feeling, Mike. Happened to be recently, pisses me off. Just wait until that person (or persons) asks for your help later... hm.

Thank you both for your concern, it is very much appreciated.

I can gladly say that I've managed to have an agreement with the friend in regards the matter it concerned. Basically it is to do with ordering tickets for an England Under 21 Football (Soccer) Match that is being played in September at Chesterfield FC's Football Ground (only 10-15 mins Drive away from me!).

If you book 10 or more Tickets at once, the tickets are Half Price but the situation got a bit insane with my friend basically inviting loads of people from work to get in on the order (most of which I've never met) so it went from 7-10 people going to 20+, with me being seemingly just being expected to order them and pay the significant amount of money without question.

I've since confronted him about it and he realises he got a bit "trigger happy" so to speak and we've come to an arrangement that we're both satisfied with.

The knob in front of me last night robbed me of Alex Holzwarth's drumstick! It was in my hand and then he robbed me of it :(

The knob in front of me last night robbed me of Alex Holzwarth's drumstick! It was in my hand and then he robbed me of it :(

Did he literally steal it from your hands? Or was it a case you both had hold of it and he eventually took it fully?

If it's the former, what a dick. I would be struggling to stop myself from kicking off about it!

Did he literally steal it from your hands? Or was it a case you both had hold of it and he eventually took it fully?

If it's the former, what a dick. I would be struggling to stop myself from kicking off about it!

Stole it from my hands! I was able to wring it free from the handful of other people who had reached for it, and for a few seconds I triumphantly held it in the air like YEAH WOO and turned to my friends behind me, next thing I know he swiped it and ran off :(

What a jerk. Friend of mine once caught Nicko from Maiden's stick, only to have a guy boot him in the balls and run off with it. I find it difficult to understand why people would do things like this...if you didn't catch it, it's not yours - how can you have any attachment to it knowing you got it in such a deceitful manner?

That's why I feel so special about the Jorg Michael stick I own! Jorg threw it up (only one at the show he threw out) but it hit a light and fell to the stage. Two songs later Jens picks it up and just drops it on the edge of the stage near me, you know what happened next :lol:

Stole it from my hands! I was able to wring it free from the handful of other people who had reached for it, and for a few seconds I triumphantly held it in the air like YEAH WOO and turned to my friends behind me, next thing I know he swiped it and ran off :(

But if you were able to wring it free from some other people, doesn't that mean they had it first? ;)

Just kidding, that sucks. Unmetal.

Count yourself lucky in some ways dude, I've never got a thing at all the shows I've been to. I usually storm the front and grab the setlist, people always forget about them :)

gone and lost me phone :(

the only way I can get cheered up is if Nikki gives me that Stratovarius flag I so desperately desire *hint hint*