What made you sad today?

Thinking about all the animals in Japan left alone to die a slow death of radiation poisoning not to mention starving to death.

Cheers for the kind words and support folks, much appreciated.

I'm trying to see it as an opportunity really. If I manage to get a new job quite quickly, it might actually end up being the best thing that could've happened to me!

Sorry to hear it, Kingface. Try moving here, lotsa jobs available if you have the right qualifications...

WMMST: I got a pinkpop weekend ticket, which means I won't be able to make the saturday PQ date, which is actually closest to where I live :(

Sorry to hear it, Kingface. Try moving here, lotsa jobs available if you have the right qualifications...

WMMST: I got a pinkpop weekend ticket, which means I won't be able to make the saturday PQ date, which is actually closest to where I live :(

That's the trouble with shows in June! Grr!

Having said that we had to take the chance with these dates even if they do slightly collide with festival season

This is why mosh pits are stupid, at least in my opinion. :D

I ended my day with a migraine, sucky..

I wasn't even in the mosh pit! He just kind of went for it and ended up getting me in the face! Was not pleased, haha.

Ouch! You ok Nikki?

Tend to agree about mosh pits.....generally fuelled by testosterone fuelled adolescents and morons in my opinion! But maybe that's my age talking lol!

Yeah Steve I'm okay, thanks. Really kills though. He was apologising a lot afterwards, but I basically screamed at him 'Stay the **** away from me! Don't touch me!' - Hahaha, I have issues ;)

+2 on the mosh pits - Years ago I used to go in them when I was about 15.. But that was because of me being drunk! I stay well away from them, but still end up getting hurt, lol!