What metal figure are you?

About 168 cm tall (short?), long brown hair, fairly pale, I wear mostly black clothes but some blue and red as well... Ordinary clothes, not usually a fan of big sweaters (unless I'm freezing). No leather :p and no spikes.
I am a nobody and thus like... nobody :p

Northern Lights said:
About 168 cm tall (short?), long brown hair, fairly pale, I wear mostly black clothes but some blue and red as well... Ordinary clothes, not usually a fan of big sweaters (unless I'm freezing). No leather :p and no spikes.
I am a nobody and thus like... nobody :p
Lady Martex of Enter Chaos?

meshuggah2.jpg

I look like one of the guitarists in Meshuggah. The guy all the way on the right.

Nick

@Nick: LoL You do look like that guy.

@VC: Yep, you do remind me of Orlando also... but you look better. :)

fireangel said:
then why do you hide behind your hair on the photo and don´t reveal the uniqueness to everyone?
I've seen him in other pics.... he's cute in a true grim way. :loco:

Salamurhaaja said:
Some people have said that I (in non-grim, non-tr00 form)
remind them of Taneli Jarve of TBL, a good friend who introduced
me to TBL actually called me backup Jarva :D

In my grim and tr00 form I look like no man on this earth ;)
Ahhh... Jarva is gorgeous. Not scary at all. *daydreams a little...*
Your current look reminds me a little of Sigurd Wongraven's (of Satyricon) current look. He's attractive as well. This means you're... very hot. :p :D

CoT: 5'11 (Dammit, almost six feet!)/177 cm, 66 kilos (about 130 pounds i think), quite short hair, half-fancy "goodlooking guy" style, nothing uncommon, definitely doesn't look like a metalhead.

I don't think I've ever seen an metal artist who has the same style as me, neither have I seen anyone who looks like me. But if I dress up in my suit and let my hair grow in a year, then I'll perhaps look like someone in Akercocke. :)

Funny, I always thought there's something very Taneli Jarvaish in Salamurhaaja's picture...

I've been told quite many times that I look like Adriana/Ariana/Adrianne or something from a band called The Cors. Never heard, didn't find them with Google. I look like someone that doesn't exist?! :Smug: Great.

-Lamia

-hair overally
brown(from light to dark, depends of the light) long (middle of the back) hair

-clothes
99% of the time, black. For exemple today : Military boots & trousers +L-Sleeves with celtic signs
2 or 3 silver rings

-body size
around 6 feets (1.8m)

-skin colour
white

But i dont know who i look like to ???

RealHazard said:
If compared to another person from so called metal genre, what recorded artist you are by your look (leave your face out of it/gender)?

judge by

-hair overally
-clothes
-body size
-skin colour

And well tell the artist, please say the possible era like if the person is something like Mikal Stanne (difference between DD and Skydancer pics :p ).

I am a fucker, i know it, please punish me oh rahvin.

mousewings said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamurhaaja
then why do you hide behind your hair on the photo and don´t reveal the uniqueness to everyone?

I've seen him in other pics.... he's cute in a true grim way. :loco:
that "originally posted by Salamurhaaja" was my sentence :) But thank you for the answer ;)
.. the edit was necessary because even after four cups of coffee I am confused.. or maybe because of??

Dark_Jester said:
So, I'm guessing someone from Akercokie or maybe Zyklon :lol:
No one from Zyklon or Akercoke could be gay, you bastard :p

As for myself, I don't think I look like anyone else but Melancholia once said I looked like Andreas Kisser from Sepultura, and other people have said I like like *insert name of guitarrist from some death metal band* and...

opi: :lol: I actually have a pic that looks like that one, it's not the pic Salmy posted though, I'll see if I can find it when I get home :p