What metal figure are you?

Yesterday My Uncle Looking At My Desktop And Seeing A Metallica's Pictures, Asked Me "are You That Guy?"... That Guy Was Rob Trujillo... Actually I Have Shorter Hair And Less Muscle...
Another My Friend Said That I Look Like Jeff Scott Soto's Drummer...

Hail

Lamia said:
Funny, I always thought there's something very Taneli Jarvaish in Salamurhaaja's picture...
It's the nose and squinting eyes, it's even more evident
when I wear my hair on a tight ponytail.

fireangel said:
that "originally posted by Salamurhaaja" was my sentence :) But thank you for the answer ;)
.. the edit was necessary because even after four cups of coffee I am confused.. or maybe because of??
Oops. I was suffering from caffeine depravation and forgot to edit my copy-paste thing (and I was thinking)about my stalking subject so wrote his name down ;p ). Me has edited it now. My bad.

Anyways... Hehe, no problem on the answer... :)

@Soulburner: You don't look britpop at all. IMO You look like the singer(? Shawn Hawco--sp) of Thorazine (Canadian metal band). That's a compliment as he's very attractive.

Egad. :( I don't look like any celebrity that I know of (metal or not). :)

The Grand Wazoo said:
What am I saying? :eek:
I am Angela

rdarchenemy03.jpg
i love that fuckin' shirt and still want one like it. :D

wildfyr said:
i love that fuckin' shirt and still want one like it. :D
Go on the AE board and ask her where she got it. :)

Worth the risk and she may be flattered you like her style.

mousewings said:
Oops. I was suffering from caffeine depravation and forgot to edit my copy-paste thing (and I was thinking)about my stalking subject so wrote his name down ;p ).
*LOOOL*

mousewings said:
Me has edited it now. My bad.

Anyways... Hehe, no problem on the answer... :)

@VC: :lol: yeah, exactly! ..Laiho is a creep u___u,,
(And without his little metal band he would NEVER been laid anyway)(or whatever)(he'd die somewhere in some Finnish forest, with his shiney long blonde hair and ..face, small .. cheesy..*grumble*)

Back when I was skinnier... like 2 years ago.... someone said I looked like Ihsahn, cause I was showin everyone the 'Empty' video... he IS the only other person I've seen besides myself who can roll their eyes completely back into their head... but the goatee was a bit off...

~Kovenant

What metal figure I am?!?!? WHAT METAL FIGURE I AM?!?!? Look at my avatar, for the God's sake!!!

|ng (who once was compared with James La Brie, arghaj! :ill: )

The Grand Wazoo said:
@VC: :lol: yeah, exactly! ..Laiho is a creep u___u,,
(And without his little metal band he would NEVER been laid anyway)(or whatever)(he'd die somewhere in some Finnish forest, with his shiney long blonde hair and ..face, small .. cheesy..*grumble*)
Alexi Laiho is looooovveeeeelllyyy :) And awesome guitar player, too :p
The Children Of Bodom I anyhow like, because they are such a very non-arrogant and down-to-earth-band while playing heavenly at the same time. To me they seem to be really nice guys.

fireangel said:
The Children Of Bodom I anyhow like, because they are such a very non-arrogant and down-to-earth-band while playing heavenly at the same time. To me they seem to be really nice guys.

don´t know what to think about them concerning arrogant. I heard they didn´t show up at Somnium´s memorial gig where they were supposed to play, and this because Somnium´s parents didn´t want any alcohol to be served at the place.
I´m not completely sure of this but I´ve read it at several places and haven´t heard the band come up with any other excuse... :err:

fireangel said:

No. Laiho really thinks the world of himself and so does the band..
I used to listen to them, hmm.. Just look at their pics n all, he (they) think theyre soo tr00 and all :erk: (and Alexi winks at everyone :bah: He just needs attention :eek:)

Delirious said:
don´t know what to think about them concerning arrogant. I heard they didn´t show up at Somnium´s memorial gig where they were supposed to play, and this because Somnium´s parents didn´t want any alcohol to be served at the place.
I´m not completely sure of this but I´ve read it at several places and haven´t heard the band come up with any other excuse... :err:
They DID play at the gig. There was some trouble between them and the Sorvali-guys, and some misunderstandings, I think, too.
I heard that story about alcohol, too, but I don´t believe it and they did deny it (And Noone told ever the source of that rumour!) There was a discussion on COB-Board about it, you might find when looking for Janne Warman and his posts.
The Sorvalis didn´t exactly discuss it calm and reasonably back then, and heated the whole thing with their remarks on Moonsorrow-board, but maybe one can understand that you react extreme when you friend passed away.

I don´t know the details of it all, there was an official reason for first not playing, too, and an official declaration in their homepage, but still I think good of them and I don´t assume they are so fu**cked that they wouldn´t perform there because of alcohol. No way. I have a very high opinion about COB. EDIT: I think they had problems with their tourschedule and changed it in the end, just for that gig.