What metal figure are you?

fireangel said:
Then I rather be non-pro, profound, naturally talented and additionally throw some stars in the words

Yeah, fireangel must be conceiving an idea of us as a bunch of bored, know-it-all clowns, which demonstrates how skilled and naturally talented at finding the truth he/she is!!! :loco:

@Rahve: Everybody knows you are an adspole. :err:

|ng (Not that talented at filling certain kind of holes...)

|ngenius said:
Yeah, fireangel must be conceiving an idea of us as a bunch of bored, know-it-all clowns,
yes, and I want to become one of you :p ;)

|ngenius said:
which demonstrates how skilled and naturally talented at finding the truth he/she is!!! :loco:
I posted that in opposite to those "metal-experts" in mags which are supposed (!) to inform, not confuse you. But if you feel adressed.....

and I am a girl :) :p

@fireangel: oh, then I misunderstood the whole thing. still, I do have quite an arrogant impression from interviews and such, but it seems to have got somewhat better lately. well, I don´t really know so I shouldn´t judge them/him I guess... :)

@Child of Time: Salamy and Rahvin were talking about (the cking fu thing) and it reminded me of that picture I saw recently (about 3-4 days ago).

Delirious said:
@fireangel: oh, then I misunderstood the whole thing. still, I do have quite an arrogant impression from interviews and such, but it seems to have got somewhat better lately. well, I don´t really know so I shouldn´t judge them/him I guess... :)
well, there were a lot of rumours around that happening. It is actually hard to find out the truth. One has to search a bit, and even then we only know 1%. But for the "not-playing"-discussion was never given any kind of prove, that they would have really said it.

I just know that, besides my personal impression of them, they also very often talk to the fans after gigs and such things, and aswell Alexi himself doesn´t say that he would be so good musician, he has doubts, too ;)

But many things may be just personal. I also don´t like bands and could not give any "objective" reason for it.
It is nice you give them a chance, though ;)

I'm this metal figure:

oz-leadlion.JPG

Don't get the thing about clowns that literally, guys, fireangel is going to think that Nick and Thanatos are always arguing... if that could be called that way. :p

|ng (Who always wanted to be like Captain Obvious...)

hm...

HAIR: dark brown, roughly 5-6" long
CLOTHES: baggy, from KMart, Ames, or Wal-Mart. some metal shirts
BODY SIZE: almost 6', 130 lbs. (i'm a light one, lol)
SKIN COLOR: your usual white boy color, i guess, heh

so, uh, some thin dude? lol