What metal figure are you?

lol Waz, they seem like that to many people, and you may have a point with the stuff you said :p

well, if i was a fucking brilliant guitar player and songmaker playing in a damn good band, there would be a chance if me thinking a bit highly of myself too, hehe. i would try my best not to seem too self-centered tho :eek:

"Who is this metal figure?"
:eek:

guitar4.gif

:lol:
:p
Plz dont hit me.. :p

rahvin said:
"fun-packed"?
:p
you always have morally questionable ideas :p

Since I sometimes publish texts, I always have to censor such things because otherwise my editor would do - like when people say that in interviews etc. I am just used to it. ;)

fireangel said:
you always have morally questionable ideas :p
listen, i swear those kids i poisoned and dismembered had told me they were 18, ok? :p

Since I sometimes publish texts, I always have to censor such things because otherwise my editor would do - like when people say that in interviews etc. I am just used to it. ;)
i hope you censor them by actually taking out a few letters instead of just inserting a couple of *'s inbetween. ;) or maybe they just have to pass through a filter so "bitch" wouldn't work, while "bi**tch" is fine? :eek:

rahvin said:
listen, i swear those kids i poisoned and dismembered had told me they were 18, ok? :p

:lol:

rahvin said:
i hope you censor them by actually taking out a few letters instead of just inserting a couple of *'s inbetween. ;) or maybe they just have to pass through a filter so "bitch" wouldn't work, while "bi**tch" is fine?:eek:

no, I just do it as above (I am confused with your first two options), insert some stars, exactly the amount of taken out letters. Of course everyone can reconstruct the word that way, but so it is meant. It is just superficial!! (just as almost the whole world..) ;) Only that there won´t be the "offending" word.
Actually I don´t use swearwords myself that often. But in connection to COB it seemed somehow appropriate *grins* ..(before any misunderstandings come up: Listen to Alexi´s kind of speech and you know what I mean..)

OT: OMG I have a song from the upcoming Hypocrisy-Album. It is AWESOME!! =)

Salamurhaaja said:
hmmm, well, you look like that robot dude from Futurama,
you know Bender, the booze powered robot :D

@Salamy: I always knew you were... somehow gifted, ma friend. :wave:

@Fire*a**ngel: That is why professional writters spend years learning, studying and carving wooden sticks with a rusty blade, isn't it? The right implementation of stars gives you the key. :p

|ng (Now, we have to find the door... :Smug: )

fireangel said:
no, I just do it as above (I am confused with your first two options), insert some stars, exactly the amount of taken out letters.
yes, that's what i meant: now what letters have you taken out from "fu**cked", exactly? :p

@|ngenius: shoot the moon. :p

ouagadougou said:
if i was a fucking brilliant guitar player and songmaker playing in a damn good band, there would be a chance if me thinking a bit highly of myself too, hehe.
So just cos I know how to wank real well, don't mean I think
highly of myself, so why should he, after all, all he does is wank.
And um brilliant songmaker?? Um, sure, if everyone else is making
music for Britney Spears.

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
rahvin said:
yes, that's what i meant: now what letters have you taken out from "fu**cked", exactly? :p

oh, I made a mistake :) I intended to censor it, but there went something wrong in my mind. See my usual location. Ah well, I won´t edit it. Mistakes are cool :cool:

(and they give you something to talk about....:p)

hehe yea i know, Salamurhaaja

i'm just saying he has a good reason to be proud of himself. if i thought highly of myself just cause i play well and make good songs, i would be a kusipää. alexi is probably a kusipää too. but this damn planet is full of those.

|ngenius said:
@Fire*a**ngel: That is why professional writters spend years learning, studying and carving wooden sticks with a rusty blade, isn't it? The right implementation of stars gives you the key. :p

|ng (Now, we have to find the door... :Smug: )

*haha* :) well, "professional writers" as the guys of a large german metal mag just wrote about "Suden Uni" from Moonsorrow with NO CLUE about the whole thing, not even mentioning that it is a re-release and "Kivenkantaja" is the current CD of them. They gave them good grades, though *grins* but didn´t have any knowledge whatso_ever. Same guys also write about SubUrban Tribe as "Nu_metal" from Finland. Oh well.

Then I rather be non-pro, profound, naturally talented and additionally throw some stars in the words ;)

fireangel said:
oh, I made a mistake :) I intended to censor it, but there went something wrong in my mind.
typical freudian slip. ;)
poor fireangel... you just arrived here and it might look to you as if i'm being a total a*s*o*e :)p): hope you know i'm just joking. in real life i'm a much more balanced and serious individual, especially when the voices in my head stop their endless eat a nun, eat a nun, eat a nun litany. :)