what Obama has in store for service members wounded in battle

Look, bottom line on Obama this is that you have a bunch of scared rich people who see a smart black guy running things now.

(blah, blah, blah)

The fact that so many "normal" folks think and vote against their own best interest is testament to the effectiveness of the conservative disinformation campaign. Hopefully people will wake up sooner or later.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry if I chuckle, but your entire post comes off sounding like it was cribbed directly from Daily Kos or the Huffington Post, or MSNBC.

If you honestly think that ALL of the problems this country faces today are the fault of George HW and W Bush, you're been drinking wayyy too much of that kool-aid.

Case in point, the mortgage meltdown which caused the financial bubble to collapse. There is NO WAY you can blame that on either Bush -- after all, W tried to reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac twice during his term and those efforts were blocked by the Democratic majority in Congress, spearheaded by Barney Frank, whose partner was (actually, I think he still is) a senior exec at Fannie Mae.

The war that, per the Associated Press, was "all but won" as far back as October of 2008 -- the war in Iraq -- you can certainly hang on George W. But the war in Afghanistan? Seriously? Remember, we were attacked directly by Muslim extremists who were trained openly in that country.

Hmmm. I haven't called anyone any names yet. I need to watch out for that; yelling and screaming and namecalling seems to be the "in" thing nowadays. :rolleyes: