What other GMDers influenced your music taste the most?

5bbd99a1128ab5a447b2aa440eea8c63.jpg

I don't see how you wouldn't also like The Deluge and Mystification if you dug Open the Gates as well, but definitely after that one I agree with MF.

Yeah..I can't imagine someone is a fan of Metal or Invasion before the other main 4 albums. Looks like ObscureInfinity had an Omni moment

Metal and Invasion have a really great old proto metal feel to them. I could see people liking those and having no interest in their other material honestly.

Bloody solid outburst there, sloughfegkillers! I have a feeling you'd like the NWN forum more. It's chaotic and I don't post often but it's more useful than this dump.

NWN forum is great for finding extreme metal. Trying to talk to the people there is so fucking much worse than here though. Half the fucking population there can't do anything but cry about anything remotely modern or complain about the Jews.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Metal and Invasion have a really great old proto metal feel to them. I could see people liking those and having no interest in their other material honestly.
But he said first 4, not first 2

NWN forum is great for finding extreme metal. Trying to talk to the people there is so fucking much worse than here though. Half the fucking population there can't do anything but cry about anything remotely modern or complain about the Jews.

Never saw the interest in that forum or label outside of the 'war/beastial metal' thang. All fucking tape and other obscure media as well.

I tell you who didn't influence me and that is all of you. This Omni is a complete joke a lecherous parasite that needs people to feed her like some god damned lamprey, surely there are better forums than this, fucking disgraceful.

I thought you were leaving because everyone here is so pathetic.

It definitely is. But for some reason, news of releases and labels themselves love to post info there.

I'm also of the opinion metal isn't a brotherhood but motherfuck I don't want to talk to a bunch of angry at the world, foaming at the mouth bullet belt wearing want to be nazis all the time.

Reactions: CiG
it's kind of hard to read jont's posts over that huge chip on his shoulder

i've lurked a bit on NWN too, it's alright but i prefer/preferred places like hellride, shadow kingdom, the corroseum etc. i still lurk on the anus board from time to time lol