What releases are you looking forward to in 2006?

SavaRon said:
I can't wait to see this performance either! Hope to see you and Pabla on there as well!!!:D

don't look for Pabla as she's camera shy....me however during the Nevermore signing and me "laying" on the table...I screamed NEVERMORE RULES right into the camera :tickled: of course while throwing the horns!:headbang: (it's not possible I'm 41:loco: )

scan0006.jpg

My metal Steve's at Thanksgiving-- Steve Hoffman, Me and Steve Smyth
hoffksmyth.jpg

Another one:

Misery Inc - "Random End". I like their debut a lot so I expect a good album too.

NP: Allen/Lande - 'Universe Of Light'

Queensryche-I have very LOW expectations for that one.
Evergrey
Venom
Lacuna Coil
In Flames
A new Slayer album would be cool sometime in my lifetime too

carnut said:
Queensryche
Tad Morose

Too bad the next Tad Morose isn't going to be the TM as we know it. :erk: Maybe they aren't a big name band, but there will be a serious hole in my musical heart after that lineup change. There is NO WAY IN HELL TM will find a vocalist that can fill Urban's shoes and I seriously doubt Urban will find a band with the magic TM had.

However.... to get back on topic. Releases I am looking forward to:

Vanden Plas
Metal CHurch
Angel Dust (rumor says it's going to happen before the year 3000)
Queensryce (though I have serious reservations)

Bryant

I just found out that at the end of January comes the new Tangent album "A Place In A Queue", more prog coming my way YES!

NP: Liquid Tension Experiment - 'Acid Rain'

Manigance - "L'Ombre et la Lumière" due March 2006

HELL YEAH!

sixxswine said:
Shooter Jennings April '06!
Yes! Hopefully I'll be able to see him live this year, too. He only played one show in Florida last tour, Jacksonville, and I couldn't make it. Ol' Waylon would be proud of the boy.

I just found out that Leif Endling is planning a new Krux album for the Spring. That'll be highly awaited for :headbang:

NP: Beholder - 'Enter The Realm'

Fangface said:
I'm not sure about it but they seem to be able to put out new stuff every year :)
They've only put out two albums though...just because those came out in back to back years doesn't really develop a pattern. Also, Nils is so busy singing with other other bands in addition to AD, I really don't expect them to keep the one-album-per-year pace. That said, I sure hope you are right, my friend. I adore Astral Doors and would welcome another release in 06!

NP: Falconer - Grime vs. Grandeur

^ They've just released a new EP by the way :) => http://www.astraldoors.com/raiders.html
And the third album is already scheduled for 2006, according to this interview (done in November) :

What are the plans of Astral Doors to the future?

“Yeah! We have just released a new EP, this September. Containing one brand new song; one never released before; three songs only released in Japan before and one video track for “Time To Rock”.
The next full length album will be out spring next year! The working title on that sucker is "ASTRALISM".

JD said:
Did I Mention Manticora? they have both a DVD and a new Album in the works
Great news indeed JD :hotjump: