What releases this year from Dan Swano?

gar977

Nov 11, 2005
I know about Nightingale-but what date is this cd set for? Or Second Sky.. whichever you call it.

Also for.. Another life cd.

What others are coming out?

gar977 said:
I know about Nightingale-but what date is this cd set for? Or Second Sky.. whichever you call it.

Also for.. Another life cd.

What others are coming out?

Nightingale is not Second Sky
Unicorn is.
The Nightingale album is called White Darkness.
no release dates for either of them though
Another life is due in march

Does everyone in Europe live in apartments? Hehe, I always hear about people and their flats.. Germany, England, Russia, Sweden..

most dutch people live in this:

Weerklanknu_DAT180104.jpg

but of course we have flats too.

I've been to a few dutch towns and saw this...they have a funny custom though...I'm talking about a large frontal window that pretty much shows everything that happens in their house.No sence of privacy whats so ever.
But I guess when no one is intruding on your privacy you have no reason to hide things from your surrounding

paradoxile said:
I've been to a few dutch towns and saw this...they have a funny custom though...I'm talking about a large frontal window that pretty much shows everything that happens in their house.No sence of privacy whats so ever.
But I guess when no one is intruding on your privacy you have no reason to hide things from your surrounding

No, we just like daylight :D

About the privacy thing... that's why we all have blindfolds :Spin:

I dont know, clue me in dude.. I've been told that the apartment IS the same thing as a flat. But, is it true.. I dont know. Perhaps, you can help metalhead Antzor from Holland. What are those called in the picture?

Good info Karpsmom, Brooklyn huh? I bet you gotta beat away all the hip hop lovin mtv posers.