What releases this year from Dan Swano?

wardwarf said:
Of course we'd rather have new stuff from Dan all the time, but I want him to take his time and get it out on his terms, not from fans saying "oh, man, i really wanted Nightingale now." 2007 is fine by me, 2006 can be a year of listening to the dozens of Swano things already in existence.

Yes, of course. But don't tell me you don't long for the days when Dan used to have a new CD out every MONTH and you could count on it being totally badass. What happened to our work-horse? Those days are the reason we have so much stuff already in existence that you've mentioned.

Dan, I am asking that you make no less than 8 cd's this year. If you're that pressed for time you can even go "Eminem" and release a rap record in 2 days and count on all of us buying it! :tickled:

I´m pretty sure the new N.G will be released this year and S.S won´t
We already have songs enough for an album. We gonna record it during the summer in the same studio as "10 anniversary". But then anything can happen with record company, cover ect.

alright to NG Mr. Nouga! Its the only one I really care about hehe.. 10th anniversary rocked.

Kenneth R. said:

:erk:

I was right up there in my first Crimson period and I was like "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS BAND OWNS!!!"

I had an exam period, and I was putting in lots of time in the university library. Tiring etc... imagine my surprise when I went for a drink and than there was this poster hanging there:

"12 aug. Westerpop, Delft" (Delft is the town where I live)

Band X
Band Y
EDGE OF SANITY.

And I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I must be dreaming! But it really did say EoS....

fuckers!