What the HELL are you DOING?

Sitting here, drinking orange jiuce, searching the net, and waiting when i am gonna be in mood of studying............

i'm way too pissed off with all the fudgeking work i have to do....(lol, Rusty....:) )....i think it will never finish...........:(

I'm browsing UM :)
Also:
listening to music
downloading loooots of stuff
NOT coding php, which I should be doing
NOT writing documentation, which I also should be doing
Thinking about weird things.

@rusty: if you ever figure out why the databases are complete bastards, please tell me too. :D

I woke up, missed my swimtraining :)mad: Jag jävlas..) and I am about to dump my folders (woohaa for the last time evar!), but first I was gonna talk to some persons online who aren't here so now I am just posting some letters on this forum which should have a certain logic stuff something lalala I don't wanna think life sucks lalala everyone knows and still you wonder what keeps people going why not a massa suicide attempt and so on and on and on mankind doesn't even excist that long after all and I could go on for ages like this but I just don't care

I'm currently wishing I'd have gotten up a couple of hours earlier than I did so I could've spoken to someone today. :/

I am currently trying my best to avoid going to my art class ... boooring