What was the first Angel Dust song you heard?

Thanx! :)
But only 20 minutes?? I even thought that 25 minutes were nothing! Thinking about the huge amount of bands to play there I can imagine there's no other way though. Maybe a few bands less on the billing would be an idea? But that's none of your business anyway.
How many ppl came to the festival btw?

Not that I heard so many.... I'm mainly here sometimes for the company :D

It was Cross of hatred

To my utter surprise, I liked it.. I always thought some mediocre power metal would await me. It's nice to be wrong, at times ;)

I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. As stated earlier in this post, Border of Reality was the first AD song I ever heard. Ive always had a passion for music and going to concerts. I cant seem to outgrow it...lol ;) Theres nothing like a live show is there?
Ive always been pretty loyal to my favorite bands throughout the years. I love what I love!! But I gotta tell ya......AD is now one of my fav bands. They totaly blow me away! :rock I cant get enough of these guys but am soooooo bummed out that I will never get the chance to see them live:cry: Somebody do something...
:erk:

I cant get enough of these guys but am soooooo bummed out that I will never get the chance to see them live:cry: Somebody do something...
:erk: [/B]

elly......keep your fingers crossed and keep the faith.......and who knows..........I wish I could take one of the nights I saw them and give it to you.......you do deserve it!

I am new to this forum, I usually just post on the Anthrax, Testament, and Maiden boards. I downloaded The Human Bondage this week, my first Angel Dust song that I heard, and I like it a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up one of their Cds soon.

Originally posted by HELLBENTFORLEATHER
I am new to this forum, I usually just post on the Anthrax, Testament, and Maiden boards. I downloaded The Human Bondage this week, my first Angel Dust song that I heard, and I like it a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up one of their Cds soon.

welcome...............I hope you can get all their cds.....otherwise you would be missing out dude..........:D