What was the first Angel Dust song you heard?

yep......thats it......maybe it's not too late to turn you into a kings fan then.......ha ha:) :D .......by the way, Ive been to lompoc and santa maria a few years back pretty close to santa barbara I think.?..............anyway....keep on rockin!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all who greeted me. Quite a nice forum you have here. :)

@ 13th angel: nice try... If Kings play as well as last season I hope they win the title this year. But usually I try not to take sides in stuff I don't understand.
You can say Lompoc and SM are close to SB just an hour drive. I have a very close friend in Lompoc so I go visit her couple of times in a month. But the town is dull... If you've never been to SB stop here sometime to see a different atmosphere.

Hmm.. I started to listen to Angel Dust because I run into singer Dirk Turish. He was that kind to take pictures for my by a Opeth show. Afterwards he told me about his Gig a few days later and the first Song I found on the net was Nightmare..
And that it was.. a new love was born ;-)

Kiss Of Dragon

Originally posted by KissOfChaos
Hmm.. I started to listen to Angel Dust because I run into singer Dirk Turish. He was that kind to take pictures for my by a Opeth show. Afterwards he told me about his Gig a few days later and the first Song I found on the net was Nightmare..
And that it was.. a new love was born ;-)

Kiss Of Dragon

welcome chaos........so what is dirk up to?.......I am still hoping angel dust will get back together:erk: :s .....I met dirk when they were in california.....really cool guy..............:cool:

great....now we have an"evil dead god" to go with our very own "king of grasshoppers.....ha ha:p ......welcome!!! I am changing my name to "lord of wolves"..........ha ha ha.....we could shorten that to "low":D :lol: