What was the first Angel Dust song you heard?

Originally posted by oceanqueen44
Bleed! I liked the song and heard some others and That's what got me into Angel Dust!

That is a GREAT song! One of the all time great metal songs! The piano at the beginning is gorgeous... and the chorus is so majestic!

thanks for the WORM welcome :lol:,the EvildeadGod has had to move through out the forum....what happened to the damn IN FLAMES board??:erk:

I suppose the first song I heard was Bleed since its the first song on that cd... I'm not really quite sure because I was drunk as usual. But Nightmare really got me hooked.

A couple of weeks later I remember we had this 'saunaevening' in my home town in my friends place. My and this friend of mine kept on repeating Nightmare and Temple of the King (one of the very few good cover songs by the way) for about six hours or so :lol:

Those who don't understand any realities of life were pissed off and those who understand instantly turned into AD fans...

First song I ever heard: whatever song they opened with during the 2001 tour. Something makes me want to say Let Me Live, but I don't really know. All I know is right after that show I went and bought all 3 of their albums because I enjoyed the performance and band so much.

Ricoh

Originally posted by Ricoh
I went and bought all 3 of their albums

Errm...they have released 6 albums, 2 in the 80's with almost totally different line-up (I think :p ) and 4 later on. :)

Which ones did you get?

Edit: ok, I noticed it was during the 2001 tour so obviously you couldn't have bought "Of Human Bondage". :)

@Corny, when will you send the old glasses? :p

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
Errm...they have released 6 albums, 2 in the 80's with almost totally different line-up (I think :p ) and 4 later on. :)

I didn't consider the first two albums when I consider the band since only two members from then are even in the new lineup (sort of). I guess technically they are to be considered, but I had never heard of them before that night and they only had 3 CDs for sale so I bought them =P I bought Border Of Reality, Bleed, Enlighten The Darkness from the band's merchandise table. Was rather neat considering that I can't find Border of Reality anywhere in stores.

Ricoh