What was your favorite childhood possession?

Only one constant since I was maybe four, Legos. I actually still have them all, my originals, plus about 100,000 pieces added since. I still think they are cool as hell, though I have a lot of disdain for the new sets with nothing but specialty pieces that can only be used for building one thing. Not big on the "models" either, since I don't think it encourages kids to be creative.

+1

A specialty Lego set is merely a put-it-together assembly job...and a simple one at that. Where's the creative challenge? Where's the originality?

I actually priced new Lego sets awhile back and was saddened at all the single-purpose models and such...and at the lack of 'regular' piece sets. Bleah.

Was my first dog,snowball,late 50's or very early 60's probably,Cried all the way from Cleveland Tennessee to Inverness florida(was about 5 or so lol)when we had to moved. Still can remember playing with that dog and leaving it behind.

L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-Live action movie? Do tell!

Tobey Maguire(Sp?) Spider-Man himself is producing and staring in the movie. Rumor has it the script is being written by the writer of the first Indiana Jones Movie Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Empire Strikes Back.

There's always been a big gray area between the actual rights of Harmony Gold the owners of Robotech here in the USA and Big West the owners of Macross in Japan. The speculation is that the movie will be Robotech in name only and be reimagined much like the live action Transformers. At the very best we will get Alpha fighters akin to what was in the Shadow Chronicles(This was released earlier in the year on DVD, it's a continuation of Robotech: The Next Generation of sorts. It has Scott Bernard and Mylene in it, it wasn't that great but it's something at least).

The rumor is that Harmony Gold will get sued if they try to create new stories concerning the Macross crew and the ever so popular Valkyrie design that belongs to Big West in Japan and they've been creating canon sequels ever since with the newest being Macross Frontier(which in the last episode had a clone of Khyron in it and what appeared to be the SDF-1 crashed on some planet on the other side of the universe from earth).