What would be your all time favorite Electronic albums?

You're aware that 'electronic' music doesn't consist solely of trip hop, right? Not to mention the fact that Ulver's forays into trip hop are pretty damn mediocre.

And, frankly, any list of top electronic albums featuring zero mentions of Kraftwerk = epic fail.
The list probably made you aware that Trip Hop is my favorite Electronic sub genre. I'm sorry I don't like Kraftwerk enough. I do really love Autobahn, Computer World, The Man Machine and Trans-Europe Express for example, this list was complied for a person who is aware of Kraftwerk, so I didn't bother mentioning it.

Steve Moore is in the band Earth. He is a multi-instrumentalist but The Henge is mostly electronica. I would highly recommend it.
Yeah I thought that was him, I'll check it out.

I used to be a fan of electronica around the early days of the likes of orbital, prodigy, fluke, autechre stuff like that..

Future Sound Of London - ISDN is probably my favorite electronic album of all time though!

These days I love all of Ulver's electronic stuff, especially Perdition City, but I've been getting into a bit of Trip-Hop lately, like Portishead, Massive Attack, Unkle, Moloko and Tricky..

But I feel i'm only scratching the surface.

And really all I want are more albums like Perdition City and ISDN, but i've never found such a thing.

Also likes me a bit of Bogdan Raczynski and Venetion Snares, and some Aphex Twin

Any recommendations, with descriptions, would be muchly welcomed!

Everything Vangelis from L'Apocalypse Des Animaux to Alexander.
Everything JMJ from Oxygene to Oxygene 7-13.
No - Man - Loveblows & Lovecries - A Confesstion, Flowermouth, Wild Opera
All Bass Communion albums.
Everything Tangerine Dream.
Depeche Mode - Music for the Masses, Violator, Songs of Faith and Devotion, Ultra, Exciter.
Faithless - Sunday 8 PM, No Roots
The Prodigy - Experience, Music for the Jilted Generation, The Fat of the Land
Enigma - The Cross of Changes

And why not:

Porcupine Tree - Up the Downstair (which is 70% electronic music)
and
Porcupine Tree - Voyage 34: The Complete Trip

Does any of you can recommend me some heavy electronic stuff? I mean, elecronic stuff with weight, like some songs bands like Hocico, Numb, Cat Rapes Dog have?

We don't have nearly enough Boards of Canada love on this topic.
Dudes, trust me - Music Has a Right to Children is a masterpiece that is not surpassed since before the Blade Runner soundtrack
:)

recommend me good electronic albums plz

particularly like, ambient and keyboards and stuff, maybe some moog

i dont want like techno dance or any of that

Amon Tobin's Permutation is some kind of electro-jazz, really weird but great. Keyboards and moogs are not what defines electronic music, if you want something with a lot of keyboards in you might check Ayreon (01011001 and The Human Equation are the ones with most keyboards).

EDIT: this is absolutely mandatory, do NOT listen to these on Guitar Pro, agreed?

Amon Tobin's Permutation is some kind of electro-jazz, really weird but great. Keyboards and moogs are not what defines electronic music, if you want something with a lot of keyboards in you might check Ayreon (01011001 and The Human Equation are the ones with most keyboards).

EDIT: this is absolutely mandatory, do NOT listen to these on Guitar Pro, agreed?

no dice

I don't have time to get into real detail, but:

1. Ulver - Perdition City
2. FSOL - all albums and all their aliases, of which Ulver apologetically borrowed
3. Jam & Spoon
4. Tiesto (some of his stuff... not all of it.)
5. Redshift - all albums
6. Yuki Kajiura
7. Brian Eno
8. Vangelis

Vidna Obmana - Spore

One of my favorites. Electronic with guitars, flutes etc added for a very organic sound.

The title track is one of the creepiest things I have ever heard in my life.

ok.

in no order:

sasha - airdrawndagger
primal scream - screamadelica
massive attack - mezzanine
future sound of london - papua new guinea mini-LP
sasha and john digweed - renaissance mix collection
orbital - blue album
aphex twin - ambient works 85-92
paul oakenfold - perfecto fluoro
LTJ Bukem - logical progression
fluke - six wheels on my wagon
leftfield - leftism
air - moon safari
prodigy - music for the jilted generation (experience was also excellent)
goldie - timeless

and countless mix tapes from when i used to go clubbing every weekend.