What's coming in 2009?

I THOUGHT THAT WAS THIS YEAR, I MEAN LAST YEAR, OR WAS THE YEAR BEFORE THAT. I REALLY DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES TSO TO GET THE CD OUT AS LONG AS THEY KEEP MAKING GREAT CDS. DOWNLOADED THEIR FREE SONG FROM AMAZON AND IT SOUNDS GOOD.:headbang:

Well this was my first year attending TSO and they had Night Castle t-shirts, I dont know if they have before or not.

Definitely these, don't know if Maiden is planning anything but
hopefully we'll get something from them, plus I'm looking forward
to new stuff from:
Sinergy

Haha. Yeah. If they ever release the goddamn album.

Sinergy and Wintersun need to stop taking Axl Rose lessons. It's not making anyone happy.

EDIT:
It doesn't look good for the album:
Roope Latvala interview Sept. 2008
The Gauntlet: What’s the status of the next Sinergy album, “Sins of the Past”? Will it be out this year?
Roope: I haven’t actually talked to (vocalist) Kimberly Goss in a couple of years. When the whole Bodom thing got going, we sort of buried the whole thing. It’s kind of sad, we laid down all the riffs and guitars and bass and drum tracks already. It’s just the singing and soloing, and of course the mixing that is missing.

Well this was my first year attending TSO and they had Night Castle t-shirts, I dont know if they have before or not.

They've had Nightcastle apparel out for quite a few years...

The delays with this album are unbelievable. I would be willing to provide every person in America with a free Dr. Pepper if the album actually gets released in 2009...hehe!

Rock on!

Adagio - Archangels In Black
Dark Moor - Autumnal
Bloodbound - Tabula Rasa
ReinXeed - Higher
Vision Divine - 9 Degrees West Of The Moon
Wuthering Heights - Salt
Primal Fear - I6.6
Fairyland - Score To A New Beginning
Sirenia - The 13th Floor
Anthropia - Chain Reaction
Brainstorm - TBA
Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR (maybe?)
Wintersun - Time (maybe?)

...and many others I'm unaware of at the moment ;)