whats left for this years releases?

ænimated said:
I'm not sure if these bands are releasing anything this year, but new Agalloch, Zyklon and Thorns would be nice.

Agalloch's latest is gonna be next year. The new Sculptured might get released this year, though. :hotjump:

Solitude Aeturnus is working on a new fulllength that i'm looking forward too. Not sure if it will make 2005, maybe.

The Greys said:
Solitude Aeturnus is working on a new fulllength that i'm looking forward too. Not sure if it will make 2005, maybe.

They have supposedly been working on that CD for the past 5 years. :tickled: It definitely won't be until 2006 and it better be fucking good. Seriously though, how bad could it be? It's Solitude Aeturnus. Their worst is still better than 95% of other shit coming out.

Dodens Grav said:
Countess - Ancient Lies And Battlecries
Tearstained - Homocidal Tendencies
Megiddo - TBA

Delayed. Preorders will start no earlier than February 2006 now.

There was supposed to be new Peste Noir, but I have no idea when that will materialize. I'd like to hear a new Deathspell Omega album, too. Of the albums I'm certain will be released, none excite me.

For Europeans, Dimmu Borgir's re-recording of Stormblast.

I listened to it last night and HOLY MOTHER, I love it! I love it even more than the original recording... The two new songs are awesome too.

I was really worried Dimmu Borgir really fucked it up because they are straying from black metal. But this album really gives me a little more hope in them than before.

what do dimmu borgir like to eat

cheeseborgirs

who is dimmu borgirs favourite tennis player

bjorn borgir

what do dimmu borgirs top 2 cattle fans chant at concerts

dimmoo

Cursed Warrior said:
Haha at posers like you hating Dimmu because they're more mainstream black metal. Their first two releases were good. But it's cool to hate Dimmu Borgir, isn't it? Fag.

Whooooooaaaaa there, hold your fucking horses, WHAT? You like the re-recorded Stormblast MORE THAN THE ORIGINAL? Are you a midget? 'Cause that last black cock you rode seems to have ruptured a big hole in your brain.

Moon of Amber said:
Whooooooaaaaa there, hold your fucking horses, WHAT? You like the re-recorded Stormblast MORE THAN THE ORIGINAL? Are you a midget? 'Cause that last black cock you rode seems to have ruptured a big hole in your brain.

Nice one. I said FIRST TWO releases. There is nothing wrong with Dimmu Borgir though.