What's the most tasteless joke you know?

Originally posted by IRoN
A Belgian guy visits Istanbul.
His Turkish friend picks him up at the airport.
While they're driving across the bridge of Bosphorus, the Turkish guy says:
"You have your passport ready? They will not let you enter Asia without an ID and some money!"
The Belgian guy turns white, then yellow, then green, and then says in extreme agony:
"Shit! I've left it in the trunk!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Originally posted by IRoN
A Belgian guy visits Istanbul.
His Turkish friend picks him up at the airport.
While they're driving across the bridge of Bosphorus, the Turkish guy says:
"You have your passport ready? They will not let you enter Asia without an ID and some money!"
The Belgian guy turns white, then yellow, then green, and then says in extreme agony:
"Shit! I've left it in the trunk!"

:lol: :lol:
I already know the heroes I guess!:D

How do you get 50 babies in a bowl?
-Blender

How do you get 50 babies out of a bowl?
-Doritos

What is more disgusting than a thousand dead babies?
-A live one at the bottom eating its way out.

What is yellow and turns red when you push the button?
-A baby chicken in a blender

What do you call a leper taking a bath?
-Porridge

A man walks into his therapeists' office and opens the door to his private room. The doctor looks up at the man and notices he has a worried look on his face.
"I'm having it again," the man says.
"Oh?" the doctor asks
"Yeah, the dream...you know? where I'm into necrophilia, beastiality, and sadisim....
Should I be worried or am I beating a dead horse?"

It's the first of April, and Joe is out of town on business. He returns home to find out that his
wife is at the hospital in labor having their first child.
He rushes to the hospital, and goes to his wife's side. She has already had the child. He goes
to the nursery to see the baby.
He spots the name on a crib and motions to the nurse. She points at the crib and Joe says, "Yes,
he's my son."
The nurse picks up the baby and drops it on the floor.
Joe is aghast. The nurse says, "Don't worry." She picks up the baby and slaps it hard across
the face several times. Joe turns white in horror as she throws the baby across the nursery.
Joe is about to faint as she holds the baby by it's testicles and swings it around her head.
Joe screams, "Stop you're kiling my baby!!!!"
The nurse responds, "April Fools... It was born dead..."

Originally posted by Gleemonex
What's the difference between acne and a pedophile?
Acne waits until puberty before it comes on your face

:lol: :lol: disgusting

a guy comes into a brothel and says he only has 5 euros, what can he get for it? he is told to go to the first floor 2nd door. when he enters there's nothing than a rabbit in the room. he ponders a while and decides it's better than nothing and fucks the rabbit.
the next day he returns with already 10 euros and asks what he can get for that. this time he is told to go to the 2nd floor 2nd door. he enters and there is another guy in the room.
he looks slightly confused at that man and notices that this guy is looking down to the floor. so he also looks down and sees the floor is totally made out of glass. in the room below he can see two old lesbians having sex. after watching a few minutes he says to the other man:
'oh well that aint very good, what do you think?'
'yeah i know, it's kinda lottery in here - but you should have been here yesterday! down there someone fucked a rabbit!'

Originally posted by Stormbringer
a guy comes into a brothel and says he only has 5 euros, what can he get for it? he is told to go to the first floor 2nd door. when he enters there's nothing than a rabbit in the room. he ponders a while and decides it's better than nothing and fucks the rabbit.
the next day he returns with already 10 euros and asks what he can get for that. this time he is told to go to the 2nd floor 2nd ........'yeah i know, it's kinda lottery in here - but you should have been here yesterday! down there someone fucked a rabbit!'

:lol: