What's the worst thing you've ever done

nice!
I considered going to the local bookstore, buying a copy, and reading the last chapter out loud, but decided against it (I didn't want to get stabbed with a magic wand)

They'd rape you with the wand. They can do some wizardry you know.

Went to a book store when the last Harry Potter book was released and spoiled the ending.

Wrong thread, you performed an important public service. Harry Potter is so simplistic and predictable.

Wrong thread, you performed an important public service. Harry Potter is so simplistic and predictable.

It's neither, to be honest. While it's obviously marketed towards children, it's very densely plotted and full of twists and turns. It's not exactly the Wheel of Time, but it's definitely not "predictable."

I used to beat up boys in primary school and get away with it because I was the most intelligent pupil there.
Also made some girl's life hell in high school. But only because she wouldn't stop following me around.

I once put rat poison in my dad's beer because he was annoying me. He was violently ill, it was wonderful.

I've left behind a string of guys who have various kinds of emotional trauma because of me. And I don't care because I got bored of each of them after about a month.

I terrified some little kids about half the size of me because they were picking on my sister.

Probably some other stuff I've forgotten about. Whee. ;>

I've left behind a string of guys who have various kinds of emotional trauma

They sound like emos to me. Why would you want to date an emo anyway?

And secondly, how did you go to primary school and then high school? Not many high schools in angleterre...

They sound like emos to me. Why would you want to date an emo anyway?

And secondly, how did you go to primary school and then high school? Not many high schools in angleterre...

I despise the term "emo".

But yeah, they did turn out to be fucking pussies.
Didn't seem to be at first. Maybe I broke them.

And the 'high school' thing is a habit from college. All the kids there called it that.
They corrupted me. ;<