What's the worst thing you've ever done

Ladies and gentlemen, the incredible half-emo, half-douche bag post!
chocchip.jpg

IN the theme of what's being said. Some american girl added me on myspace and got me to get AIM and chatted to me every day. She um, seemed to like me (I don't get it but sometimes fit girls randomly do, anyway not complaining). I got sick of her though and blocked her and unistalled AIM without warning one day. It was getting hard to talk though. She always missunderstood British humour.

IN the theme of what's being said. Some american girl added me on myspace and got me to get AIM and chatted to me every day. She um, seemed to fancy me pretty badly (I don't get it but sometimes fit girls randomly do, anyway not complaining). I got sick of her though and blocked her and unistalled AIM without warning one day. It was getting hard to talk though. She always missunderstood British humour.

I knew I'd find you :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe I am your cousin. j/k I've been told I look like a lot of people.

Do you feel bad about what you did to that American chick? I always feel kinda bad when I do something along those lines. I've done many bad things, but I feel badly about all of them.

I hate when girls you knew three or four years ago try to talk to again and they dont get the clue that you dont want to talk to them.

Maybe I am your cousin. j/k I've been told I look like a lot of people.

Do you feel bad about what you did to that American chick? I always feel kinda bad when I do something along those lines. I've done many bad things, but I feel badly about all of them.

I feel a little bad but talking with her really was awkward.

Once upon a time, in November, I began dating my girlfriend. She went away on vacation, during which time I proceeded to fuck my ex girlfriend out of pure impulse. Then I decided I wanted to get back with my ex and broke up with my girlfriend after cheating on her, while she was on vacation, via cell phone.

The back-with-my-ex relationship went awful, and the first chick was nice (or stupid) enough to take me back. I won't do that again.

Once upon a time, in November, I began dating my girlfriend. She went away on vacation, during which time I proceeded to fuck my ex girlfriend out of pure impulse. Then I decided I wanted to get back with my ex and broke up with my girlfriend after cheating on her, while she was on vacation, via cell phone.

The back-with-my-ex relationship went awful, and the first chick was nice (or stupid) enough to take me back. I won't do that again.

WOW that's MEAN.

Didn't you get some chick pregnant as well? Getting some teenage chick pregnant is worse than that.

:lol: thanks.

And I didn't get some chick pregnant, we just had sex a lot of times and she missed her period for like three months, and freaked out. Thus freaking me out. Then she took a pregnancy test and it told her she was indeed prego. Which turned out to be false.

pfft.